**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Symbiote Difficulty

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    EhDubb wrote: »
    There are 24 different boosts. I really don’t want to choose the wrong ones. I don’t have a ton of units to keep buying boosts, and refuse to spend for this quest. those rewards are not free. I’ll sit this one out until someone comes up with an outline of exactly which boosts to use. No time for this garbage. #cashgrab

Not a cash grab. I reached 999 strands by doing beginner, master and Epic. #gitgud
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Use your symbiote with all of the symbiote synergies. My guy has like 50k HP and won’t die even if you tell him to.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Knew someone would complain lol
    Use your symbiote with all of the symbiote synergies. My guy has like 50k HP and won’t die even if you tell him to.

@Hammerbro_64 what synergies? He doesnt have any. Do you mean the boosts?
    IceSnow wrote: »
    dlchxjnb2v3r.jpeg
    522zc7kcrv1k.png
    i8in61vla6n9.png

Wow Nice developer thoughts @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Vydious 😂😂😂

From 1100 Units I am now Zero Only for explorar this Quest, Great job done guys ,
    I dont even dare to do 100% for only that golden title and for that 5star featured crystal,

Sorry I Am Quite from that quest , kabam even didnt offered 6 star Shards ,

“This quest rewards is not worth it”

Did you not use any enhancements? They would negate most of those nodes.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    dlchxjnb2v3r.jpeg
    522zc7kcrv1k.png
    i8in61vla6n9.png

Wow Nice developer thoughts @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Vydious 😂😂😂

From 1100 Units I am now Zero Only for explorar this Quest, Great job done guys ,
    I dont even dare to do 100% for only that golden title and for that 5star featured crystal,

Sorry I Am Quite from that quest , kabam even didnt offered 6 star Shards ,

“This quest rewards is not worth it”

Did you not use any enhancements? They would negate most ALL of those nodes.

Fixed it for you.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Pretty esay with him. And im love ther hav short the part pretty fun figth
  • Carme1974Carme1974 Posts: 231
    I use the symb with Mutant crit Team. With the right enhancements its very easy.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    @OneManArmy i used that undying boost but that Symbiote Supreme but he ignore to use his sp3 in that first 5 seconds and after 5 seconds he use sp3 and i eat his sp3 and 1% permanent regen is insane
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    @OneManArmy i used that undying boost but that Symbiote Supreme but he ignore to use his sp3 in that first 5 seconds and after 5 seconds he use sp3 and i eat his sp3 and 1% permanent regen is insane

You forgot Cleanse.

Glad I could help. No need to thank me.
    @Shrimkins
    And
    @OneManArmy

What i missed ???
    But still This is ridiculous 😂😂😂

The video Is here watch and laugh LOL 😛😛😛

https://youtu.be/mJHssm1JljE
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    EvilAsh wrote: »
    Voltolos wrote: »
    use the summoned symbiote with his enhancements

How can enhancements help edith spidey?..... do you magically have an enhancement that makes you bleed immune? Or is caltrops from a champ edith 12k attack not a big deal for you without immune champs? I hate to be the bearer of bad news here but not everyone has 5* immune champs

With the right enhancements, you can take him out well before you would bleed out from caltrops.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Voltolos wrote: »
    use the summoned symbiote with his enhancements

How can enhancements help edith spidey?..... do you magically have an enhancement that makes you bleed immune? Or is caltrops from a champ edith 12k attack not a big deal for you without immune champs? I hate to be the bearer of bad news here but not everyone has 5* immune champs

Recoup + Dirty Fighting = Dead Spidey
    edited October 2018

Have you not looked at the enhancements? There's a true strike and regen 110% of lost health due to DOT effects? Thats just 2 of them that can help with him.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Demonzfyre I had Venom, Venompool, Symbiote Spidy, and Agent Venom with the summoned symbiote to get me that much health. I’m probably gonna do a crit team past the electro quest
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    For spiderman fight dirty and recoup too easy..
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    IanMoone wrote: »
    The problem is if you run out of strands you have 2 options play other difficuilt or drop money in the unit store so in a way your spending money no matter be it on energy refills or unit store.

No win for anyone but the company themselves

21 days left. no need tp rush through content. get more strands by doing the lower difficulty quests for now.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Just regroup and go back in if you need to. As long as you're not burning through your Strands, it's only costing you the Energy.
    Thank you @GroundedWisdom and @OneManArmy

Good luck
This discussion has been closed.