**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I try take down ROL no revives? (first time)

13»

Comments

• that is kinda fast though bro unless u have willpower?
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    I used SL for every fight except wolvie, BB and CM all of whom I used gully.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    My suggestion is find two champs that can handle all the fights and use the other 3 to buff them.
  • void and SL 4* 40/40 once he is 40/40
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    Should I try take down ROL no revives? my first time trying to fully complete it champs i am going to use to complete it
    4* 50/50 archangel unawakened
    4* 30/30 SL sig 43 soon to be 40/40
    4* 40/40 CAIW unawakened
    5* 35/35 Morningstar unawakened (for black bolt only)
    Those are my main champs I would use to complete ROL
    could i do it no revives or should i wait for like 10 revives?? :smiley:

If unduped AA is your answer to wolvie it's the wrong answer. You won't need revives, you'll need caffeine to keep you awake for the hours you'll spend trying to keep his regen from just fully healing him. (Spoiler: the sig is the regen block) Guilly sp2 or any combo of heal block/ damage over time is your only chance.

i used 5/50 AA in mine.
    was my quickest fight.
    i used 5/50 GR for the rest.... they were long ass fights 950 hits.
    but he has his killer regen and i was able to finish fights on 100% so i used no items in my run.
  • bruh nice
  • but i have awakened SL sig 43 so my fights wont be as long