**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aw season 5 global nodes

With the whole map being bleed immune players shouldn’t have to pay to remove deep wounds from their mastery set up since those mastery points are just basically wasted

Comments

• Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    I thought so too but the node will switch around. Not sure if by season or war by war.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Jestr54 wrote: »
    I thought so too but the node will switch around. Not sure if by season or war by war.

Season by season.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    PaytoPlay wrote: »

Season by season.

Damn. Sucks but eh. Part of the game I guess. We’ll see CG everywhere now.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    PaytoPlay wrote: »

Season by season.

Damn. Sucks but eh. Part of the game I guess. We’ll see CG everywhere now.

He will have his turn.. all cosmic champions take 200% more damage global buff in season 6.... Lol. Can of worm has been opened.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Mrchamp wrote: »
    With the whole map being bleed immune players shouldn’t have to pay to remove deep wounds from their mastery set up since those mastery points are just basically wasted

Yes they are completely wasted, because war is the only mode in the entire game.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    If your in tier 1-5 bleed immune there other tiers are normal
  • MrchampMrchamp Posts: 31
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Mrchamp wrote: »

Yes they are completely wasted, because war is the only mode in the entire game.

Yeah dude when I gotta fight medusa bosses with my rank 5 killmonger those 5 points in deep wounds are wasted. The most time and effort I put into this game is for alliance war especially when you worked you’re way up to tier2/tier1
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    There are other game modes besides aw where masteries are used. Dw is also needed to add points to assassin. It’s not useless