Options

List of champs that won't get 5* version

2»

Comments

• Options
    PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    I didn't see this brought up in other threads. But when will the price of 5* basic pool of 10k champs go down? With the more champs that get put it in, it's obviously harder to dupe. 10k is a lot to be crushed after a new 5* pull that NEEDS to be duped.
    Or can we have more ways to earn 5* shards?
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Thor SW DS are too powerful to be 5 stars!

DS is powerful? Nope
    PCD1980 wrote: »
    The Daredevil that is being released in the 5* Crystal is the Netflix version. He was previously a featured 5*. Its Daredevil classic who is being left out.

Now that is really sad. You sure?

Unfortunately yes the Classic wont be a 5 star. The auto evade, perfect block, stun and crit along with his synergies make him an epic player one of my personal top 10 maybe top 5. that's just me though.

• Options
    Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    Ooh! I know the common factor! These are all Champions that have never been released as a 5-Star Champion before. They're from before we had 5-Stars, and weren't added when we had our 2nd, 3rd or Next Intake.

This is the first time we're adding "newer" champions to the Crystal, but the first couple intakes were some of the older Champions. The ones left here are the ones that never had a 5-Star available.

I think you misunderstand @Kabam Miike . I made this list by compiling the champs that were left out of your first 4 intakes and that there are no plans to release. I wasn't trying to figure out HOW I know these are left out, I was trying to figure out WHY your devs chose to leave out these champs specifically.

Mostly they seem to have denied us the early high utility champs: WW2, Wolverine, Black Widow, Electro, Thor, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Daredevil

Not sure why they left out Black Bolt, Abomination, Mags Now, Ms. Marvel, Strange, War Machine and Joe Fix-it. Probably these are all champs that the devs are thinking of buffing or changing and they don't want to give them to us in case they overbuff them and we get powerful champs.
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    @Time_to_clobber

I think you're right about the reasons why these champions are not currently being offered as 5-stars. I would LOVE to eventually see a 5* Wolverine, DS, or Scarlet Witch at some point, BUT I believe most people would rather them wait until they make sure that they're not overbuffed before releasing them and then nerfing them later on.

I would be very upset if I got a 5* Wolverine and he ended up being the best champ in the game and then only a couple months later he ends up getting nerfed. So I will be patiently looking forward to the day that I will be able to get some of these premium 5* champions, but again, I'd rather wait until they have them "just right".

Speaking of Wolverine, my 4* Wolverine is at Sig Lvl 99 and I have WP, Recovery, and Salve all maxed out and my Wolvie hardly EVER regens and when he DOES, his regen is super duper weak sauce. I'm pretty sure they already nerfed the **** out of his regen ability and hope that they rebuff it again at some point.
  • Options
    JcmdawgJcmdawg Posts: 22
    Shouldn't Gamora be on the list of not coming to 5*?
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Kabam Mike confirmed that we are getting the Netflix DareDevil added to the 5* crystal, the Original DareDevil is not being added
  • Options
    Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    Jcmdawg wrote: »
    Shouldn't Gamora be on the list of not coming to 5*?

Shoot. Yes thank you. I must have missed her. I cannot edit the original post anymore to update this though...
    Kabam Mike confirmed that we are getting the Netflix DareDevil added to the 5* crystal, the Original DareDevil is not being added

I made this post prior to confirming with Miike that it is Daredevil Netflix that will be released. I cannot edit the original post anymore to update this so people keep commenting on that point.
  • Options
    JcmdawgJcmdawg Posts: 22
    Thanks for putting this list together