**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Beast

NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
How should I feel ? Just pulled him. He's my 24th 5*. May r3 him bc I have 9 t4 Mutant catalyats. How good is he unduped ? I saw in his ability description that when below 50% health he has clutch power control (Kind of) and above 50% he has nice bleeds. Any Beast owner have some tips please ?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Disappointed hes not that great. If i could id sell mine
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    He can be great once you learn him. Sp2 slows down power gain, bleed a lot. I have mine r3, but not a key roster, just fun for arena.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Be open minded! I pulled him as a six star and was pretty bummed..turns out that the power control is fantastic!! He’s great for the path 1 mini
  • bad
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I just pulled him as a 6, not terribly thrilled but he does have some utility. He doesn't hit hard or bleed really strong, but fun animations and nice stun. Still learning him. His bleed resistance is a plus.
  • Ruzzman1Ruzzman1 Posts: 49
    I’m a big fan of beast . Mine is rank 3 at the moment but as soon as I’ve got the t4b’s I’m taking him to rank 4 .
    I must stress , mine is duped so I get the extras of direct damage , increased crit rating , reducing oppents power gain ( without having to be below 50% health ) and regen depending on what fighting style he’s in and what combo I do .
    Couple that with his stun , bleed, bleed resistance and when starting under 50% health a 85% chance to reduce physical crit hits by 85% , I think he’s a pretty underrated champ .
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I think he's great awakened.
    unawakened? Not so much.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Ruzzman1 wrote: »
    I’m a big fan of beast . Mine is rank 3 at the moment but as soon as I’ve got the t4b’s I’m taking him to rank 4 .
    I must stress , mine is duped so I get the extras of direct damage , increased crit rating , reducing oppents power gain ( without having to be below 50% health ) and regen depending on what fighting style he’s in and what combo I do .
    Couple that with his stun , bleed, bleed resistance and when starting under 50% health a 85% chance to reduce physical crit hits by 85% , I think he’s a pretty underrated champ .

Thank u ! That helps a lot bro really appreciate it ! Im gonna work on him in January so it'll be a while till I actually rank him up. Taking my 4* GR up to r5 next month then pulling my first 6* in December then ill work on him and Modok 5* maybe Modok first