Options

Characters that need Buffed or Changed (Big-time)

Comments

• Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Buffs for what? We need nerfs! All these characters are way too overpowered.

Black Bolt needs nerfed? You sir, must be very bad at fighting.
  • Options
    TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146

Why nerf the small pool of OP champs when you can buff the big pool of worse champions to the same level?
    And if you want to complain about characters and nerfing, go to the other 500+ threads on this forum. THIS thread is for BUFFING only. Plain and simple. You don't agree, then go away and forget about it. You don't have good ideas/ ideas that fit? Then don't comment at all. It'll do us all a favor.
    Now either say something useful or shoo.
  • Options
    KnobyKnoby Posts: 61
    Does anyone else think that an easy fix to buff characters that are big like Hulk, Abomination, Rhino, Juggernaut, and Joe Fixit would be to make their heavy attacks Unstoppable? Not Unblockable, but Unstoppable, so that they can't get hit while swinging.

This is awesome. Would really change the way you approach them cause you need to be on your toes all the time.

I've been mean to this game in past posts, without giving as good advice and criticism. To be fair, I was pretty stressed and tilted from this game.
    But this right here would make me and probably many more very happy and doesn't require much, if any, work at all. I mean, you wanna feel big and strong when playing Hulk. People should be dodging you more than anything
  • Options
    BlackBolt - Also would add synergies could use tweaking
    Spider-Gwen - Disagree on it is how you use her not like other champs in fights going for the attacks but rather luring the enemy in , I have not once had issues with her as built masteries and team synergies around her which benefited them all a few top examples >> Precision,Cruelty & Pierce , Team-up sysnegy I use is Her + 4* Luke Cage, 3* Luke Cage , * Rhino & 3*Juggs quite effective with those materies +synergies
    Luke Cage - also disagree is all bout how building team+masteries , try using Double Edge since he does not suffer bleed damage he gains the attack power for no negative , found Serum Science to work well with him beneficialy as well lastly Resonate
  • Options
    Ok, now let's buff someone! And can't think of anyone better than Thanos! Yeah, good ol' prune chin himself hasn't been done justice whatsoever. He's easy as hell to fight if you know what you're doing and there's way better attackers....Huh. I must have made a mistake. I mean, it's Thanos, right?...What's that?...WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS IS CORRECT!?!

"He was deemed a Category 1 Life Ender by the Nova Corps, to have an "universal" threat level and to have been a one-time reality ender, and was seemingly a Cosmic-level threat, being sent by the Shi'ar Imperial Guard to the core cell of a galactic gulag."-Marvel Wiki description of Thanos's power level...Kabam, your Thanos ain't quite right... let's fix that, shall we?

Thanos:
    -> First, take your biggest hp and the biggest attack number on an unmodified champion, increase those by 5% and put them as Thanos's max stats. Dude deserves it;
    -> Due to his unique physiology, all debuffs last 10% less, he is immune to Poisons and he Regenerates 1% of his health every 60 seconds;
    -> Thanos is nigh invulnerable. Seriously, look at this:"He has withstood at point blank range planet destroying attacks without any harm. He has withstood blasts from the Silver Surfer unharmed. He withstood a battering from an enraged, Power Gem-wielding Thor with all but a bloody nose. He possesses such an incredible resistance to injury that he has been shown to survive point blank blasts from Odin and Galactus. Thanos recently withstood three full screams from Black Bolt, one at point blank range without any significant damage. He also survived being subjected to an artificial singularity."...how do you replicate that without making him unkillable...+2500/3500 Physical and Energy Resistance and +50% Critical Damage reduction. True Strike does not work on him. Yeah, that works;
    -> Change his current Fury to be permanent while under 90% health;
    -> His base attack Crits+his Sp2 and Sp3 should Armor Break due to the sheer amount of force;
    -> Thanos cannot be Evaded. (Because he's, y'know, Thanos)

-> Signature Ability: "The Mad Titan":
    -> Thanos's mere presence demoralizes the opponent, reducing everything they have by 5% (excluding HP);
    -> As Thanos appreciates his opponent's power levels, he uses more and more of his resources and powers.
    -> He also gains a Cruelty buff (750-1500) while under 90% health;
    -> While under 75% health, he gains 1 bar of power every X seconds (X=45->20, based on level);
    -> While under 50% health, his Armor Up ability becomes permanent (cannot stack Armor Up buffs and he instantly gets one);
    -> While under 30% health, Thanos reduces the opponents Ability Accuracy by X% (X=30->45%, based on level);
    -> While under 15% health Thanos doubles the power of ALL of his abilities;
    -> When facing an opponent with higher P.I., Thanos gains a Precision buff (250), which increases by 25 for every hit in his combo meter. Additionally, if Thanos's opponent has double his P.I., he gains his "While under 75% health" abilities instantly. If the opponent has triple his P.I., Thanos gains all of his "While under 30% health" bonuses" instantly. If the opponent has ten times the P.I. of Thanos, he gains all of his bonuses instantly.
  • Options
    SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Ok, now let's buff someone! And can't think of anyone better than Thanos! Yeah, good ol' prune chin himself hasn't been done justice whatsoever. He's easy as hell to fight if you know what you're doing and there's way better attackers....Huh. I must have made a mistake. I mean, it's Thanos, right?...What's that?...WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS IS CORRECT!?!

"He was deemed a Category 1 Life Ender by the Nova Corps, to have an "universal" threat level and to have been a one-time reality ender, and was seemingly a Cosmic-level threat, being sent by the Shi'ar Imperial Guard to the core cell of a galactic gulag."-Marvel Wiki description of Thanos's power level...Kabam, your Thanos ain't quite right... let's fix that, shall we?

Thanos:
    -> First, take your biggest hp and the biggest attack number on an unmodified champion, increase those by 5% and put them as Thanos's max stats. Dude deserves it;
    -> Due to his unique physiology, all debuffs last 10% less, he is immune to Poisons and he Regenerates 1% of his health every 60 seconds;
    -> Thanos is nigh invulnerable. Seriously, look at this:"He has withstood at point blank range planet destroying attacks without any harm. He has withstood blasts from the Silver Surfer unharmed. He withstood a battering from an enraged, Power Gem-wielding Thor with all but a bloody nose. He possesses such an incredible resistance to injury that he has been shown to survive point blank blasts from Odin and Galactus. Thanos recently withstood three full screams from Black Bolt, one at point blank range without any significant damage. He also survived being subjected to an artificial singularity."...how do you replicate that without making him unkillable...+2500/3500 Physical and Energy Resistance and +50% Critical Damage reduction. True Strike does not work on him. Yeah, that works;
    -> His base attack Crits+his Sp2 and Sp3 should Armor Break due to the sheer amount of force;

-> Thanos's mere presence demoralizes the opponent, reducing everything they have by 5% (excluding HP);
    -> As Thanos appreciates his opponent's power levels, he uses more and more of his resources and powers.
    -> While under 75% health, he gains 1 bar of power every X seconds (X=45->20, based on level);
    -> While under 50% health, his Armor Up ability becomes permanent (cannot stack Armor Up buffs and he instantly gets one);
    -> While under 30% health, Thanos reduces the opponents Ability Accuracy by X% (X=30->45%, based on level);
    -> When facing an opponent with higher P.I., Thanos gains a Precision buff (250), which increases by 25 for every hit in his combo meter. Additionally, if Thanos's opponent has double his P.I., he gains his "While under 75% health" abilities instantly. If the opponent has triple his P.I., Thanos gains all of his "While under 30% health" bonuses" instantly. If the opponent has ten times the P.I. of Thanos, he gains all of his bonuses instantly.

I will be pretty honest, I thiink this suggestion is really overwhelming. I mean so much buff to a certain character doesnt seem like a great play to me. Moreover there are many characters that arent at their power level as compared to comics and I believe Thanos is one such character.
    Plus I feel isnt in the contwst as a good/great hero and is there just for Trophy-sake.

So feel maybe a buff is welcome from Kabam but so many changes is non-realistic.
  • Options
    Spirit wrote: »

Thanos:

I will be pretty honest, I thiink this suggestion is really overwhelming. I mean so much buff to a certain character doesnt seem like a great play to me. Moreover there are many characters that arent at their power level as compared to comics and I believe Thanos is one such character.
    Plus I feel isnt in the contwst as a good/great hero and is there just for Trophy-sake.

So feel maybe a buff is welcome from Kabam but so many changes is non-realistic.

The idea IS to make him OP. Plus, it's Thanos. Only a few people have him and the rest of the time you only fight him. Mind you, this would only make him take more hits, so defense wise he still wouldn't be broken. And you can always change the numbers to decrease the power, right? These are only suggestions after all. :smile:
    And I'll be getting to everyone in due time. Already did Venom, Carnage, Elektra and Gamora for the OP versions. Did everyone else on page 2 (not OP versions).
  • Options
    Played yesterday with Dr. Strange in AQ Map5. He really needs a buff. Either his regen has to bump or his defensive spell has to be buffed so that he won't lose any health. His endurance in such a long Map is just not good enough.
  • Options
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    Played yesterday with Dr. Strange in AQ Map5. He really needs a buff. Either his regen has to bump or his defensive spell has to be buffed so that he won't lose any health. His endurance in such a long Map is just not good enough.
    I feel that its his regen that needs buffing from my experience (its not that long).
    I still remember near the time when we used to have pym particle to enter Arena, Doc Strange used to be the second best ever mystic champ to get......truly a SORCERER SUPREME!!
    I think it was like in 12.0 that we got hit with nerf on him but would like to see him rise up again
  • Options
    New idea for Dr. Strange:
    Upon dodging back and blocking for 3 seconds, Dr. Strange casts a Time Loop spell on the Battlerealm. This spell lasts 5 seconds or until a champion dies, and reverses all damage dealt during that time frame. Any champions who had died are received with the health they had before the spell was cast, and any damage dealt is reversed. (Like the Rewind portion of Magik's Limbo). There is a 10 second cooldown after the spell wears off.

This would be very useful when the enemy has an SP3 move, and would make Strange a real contender in the Contest again.
  • Options
    Upon dodging back and blocking for 3 seconds, Dr. Strange casts a Time Loop spell on the Battlerealm. This spell lasts 5 seconds or until a champion dies, and reverses all damage dealt during that time frame. Any champions who had died are received with the health they had before the spell was cast, and any damage dealt is reversed. (Like the Rewind portion of Magik's Limbo). There is a 10 second cooldown after the spell wears off.

This would be very useful when the enemy has an SP3 move, and would make Strange a real contender in the Contest again.

Makes sense as he does have the eye of agamotto
  • Options
    I have also the feeling that his regen was nerfed again (silent nerf?).
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Posts: 246

Now this is a DS buff I can get behind.

• Options
    New idea for Iron Man with 2 parts:

- For every hit Iron Man receives, he analyzes his enemy's fight pattern. For every hit in the enemy's combo meter, Iron Man's chance to Evade increases by 1%. Every time Iron Man triggers this ability, he gains an indefinite Armor Up, and he resets the enemy's combo meter.

- Over time, Iron Man can recognize weaknesses to his opponent. Iron Man targets these vulnerabilities with critical hits. For every hit in Iron Man's combo meter, he increases his Critical Rating (crit chance) by 1%. Once this reaches 100%, he resets his combo meter and reduces his enemy's Power Gain by 5% for the rest of the fight.
  • Options
    Lol it's weird, people are saying that they like my idea, and people are agreeing with them, but not liking my post.
  • Options
    I feel like I need to say something. It's somewhat in response to this post I'm about to show, but is also a pretty general statement.

Let me just say something: Nerfs mess with people. If someone pours resources into a champ only to have that champ nerfed, they get screwed over. Rank down tickets don't do justice to all the work people do to get champs. People spend hours upon hours doing catalyst quests for a certain class to rank up their certain person. People may have spent Signature Stones and possibly even an Awakening Gem on these champs. People might spend money and/or units to buy special offers to rank up their champs.

Nerfs harm people. No matter who it is, someone has poured time, money, and effort into the champ that gets nerfed. Buffs harm no one. They help us all. Nerfs harm people. Buffing people is much more helpful than nerfing people.

Now, I am begging you @CapWW2, please stop asking for Nerfs. They can destroy the game for people. I've unloaded so much time on Star Lord as a 4 star, and the idea that people like you are asking for him to be made worse is mortifying. If Kabam takes your ideas to heart, I, alongside thousands of other users, will either have our resources wasted or just quit the game entirely. Look at Dr. Strange. He was a great champ that was undermined into uselessness. People like you asked for a Nerf, and now people have left the game because of his obliteration. Don't do this to us. Don't give Kabam ideas that sound good up front, but will punish users everywhere. Please. We can work together to suggest ways to bring champs up, but dragging champs down drags users down with them.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I agree lets work together to improve champs
  • Options

- For every hit Iron Man receives, he analyzes his enemy's fight pattern. For every hit in the enemy's combo meter, Iron Man's chance to Evade increases by 1%. Every time Iron Man triggers this ability, he gains an indefinite Armor Up, and he resets the enemy's combo meter.

- Over time, Iron Man can recognize weaknesses to his opponent. Iron Man targets these vulnerabilities with critical hits. For every hit in Iron Man's combo meter, he increases his Critical Rating (crit chance) by 1%. Once this reaches 100%, he resets his combo meter and reduces his enemy's Power Gain by 5% for the rest of the fight.

I really like the second suggestion but I am somewhat conflicted about the first one, how can a champ reduce opponents combo without attacking? This will probably lay waste to champs like SL and Cyclopses along with the fact that giving increased evade and INDEFINITE armor seems really op (defensively).
    Add all that with Arc Overload and u might just get Iron man in like half of the AW maps instead of Rhino or Magik or Dormamu or NC.
  • Options

I really like the second suggestion but I am somewhat conflicted about the first one, how can a champ reduce opponents combo without attacking? This will probably lay waste to champs like SL and Cyclopses along with the fact that giving increased evade and INDEFINITE armor seems really op (defensively).
    Add all that with Arc Overload and u might just get Iron man in like half of the AW maps instead of Rhino or Magik or Dormamu or NC.

Meh. I'd still eat through him like butter. And infinite Armor Up's make him a good target for Doc Voodoo.
  • Options

That would just be another obstacle of facing him. It would provide more of a counter towards certain champs.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    New idea for Hulk instead of his current, garbage Fury system. It would make him a much better attacker and defender:

Hulk begins the fight with 3 Physical Resistance buffs and 3 Fury Buffs. For every critical hit Hulk lands on the enemy, a Physical Resistance buff is changed into a Fury buff. For every critical hit the opponent lands on Hulk, a Fury Buff is transformed into a Physical Resistance buff. Additionally, when Hulk has 3 Physical Resistance buffs, his skin thickness is strong enough to grant him an immunity to Bleed. When Hulk has 3 Fury buffs, his brutal strength is enough to crush his opponent, granting all hits a 5% chance to open a wound and inflict Bleed.
  • Options
    New idea for Hulk instead of his current, garbage Fury system. It would make him a much better attacker and defender:

Hulk begins the fight with 3 Physical Resistance buffs and 3 Fury Buffs. For every critical hit Hulk lands on the enemy, a Physical Resistance buff is changed into a Fury buff. For every critical hit the opponent lands on Hulk, a Fury Buff is transformed into a Physical Resistance buff. Additionally, when Hulk has 3 Physical Resistance buffs, his skin thickness is strong enough to grant him an immunity to Bleed. When Hulk has 3 Fury buffs, his brutal strength is enough to crush his opponent, granting all hits a 5% chance to open a wound and inflict Bleed.

Cool idea, but Hulk doesn't work like that...I'll upgrade him, Doc Strange and Cable soon.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Let's see...
    Hulk:
    -> If Hulk's Fury buffs are nullified or staggered, they are instantly replaced;
    -> When he hits his opponent or when he gets hit, Hulk has a 5% chance to gain a permanent Fury buff (weak one). The chance increases the more fury buffs he has, up to 75% (2.5% per Fury). Chance also increases based on how low Hulk's health is, up to 25% (at 25-15% health).(Yes, the chance can reach 100%) Stacks indefinitely;
    -> Energy attacks and Poisons fuel Hulk's strength, converting into more Fury buffs;
    -> While The Contest empowers weapons enough to damage Hulk, his natural durability shines through. Hulk has an extra 250 Physical Resistance, which increases by 100 for every Fury buff (max 2500) and an extra 150 Critical Resistance, which increases by 50 for every Fury buff (max 750);
    -> The Hulk has a Healing Factor which increases in power the madder he gets. It heals a 1% of his health a second, with an extra 0.2% per Fury buff, up to 2% per second while above 15% Health. If below 15% Health, increase the cap to 5% per second;
    -> In addition, for every Fury buff wounds (Bleeds) close 5% faster. At 25 Fury buffs, Hulk cannot be Heal Blocked;
    -> Immunity to Fatigue and Exhaustion;
    -> Remove the Stuns from Sp1 and Sp3; Stun from Sp2 now starts at 25% chance to proc (+5% per Fury buff) and lasts for 1 to a maximum of 3 seconds (0.5 s per Fury increase)
    -> At 5 Fury or above, the Hulk's attacks have a 25% chance to Concuss the opponent, reducing Ability Accuracy by 15%. Both the chance and the amount of Accuracy reduced increase by 5% for each extra Fury buff;
    -> At 10 Fury or above, the Hulk's Critical Hits gain a 25% chance to Armor Break, reducing Armor by X. For every extra Fury the chance and the amount of Armor reduced increases;
    -> At 25 Fury or above, all of Hulk's attacks Armor Break for X.
    -> World-Breaker: At 99 Fury buffs, Hulk enters World-Breaker mode. While this would end any normal fight, The Contest makes it so that Hulk DOESN'T win instantly. Instead, he now removes the opponent's defenses and deals 10% of their Health every hit. His Regeneration is no longer capped in this mode.
    -> Signature Ability: The Strongest There Is:
    -> If the opponent is stronger (stats, P.I.) than The Hulk, Hulk gains Fury buffs to surpass the opponent's attack by X%. Amount of Fury buffs gained starts at 0 and goes up to 99.
    -> Increase the base chance to gain Fury to 15%;

NOTE: This would definitely NEED TO BE TESTED. I have no idea if he'd be unkillable or not.
  • Options
    Cable:
    -> Make his Regen less of an RNG-fest: 100% to Regenerate 2.5%*X (X=number of Power Bars filled) of Cable's health over 10 seconds every time a Power Bar is filled;
    -> All Rifle Attacks should Incinerate (to a lesser extent than the Sp2 Incinerate); Sp2 should have 85% (not 84%) chance to Concuss the opponent for 80% (not 78%) Ability Accuracy Reduction;
    -> Increase Base Attack;
    -> Cable is not affected by an opponent's Invisibility (thanks to his Cyber Eye);
    -> His Techno-Organic physiology provides increased Armor (250) and Physical Resistance (500);
    -> When the opponent Dashes from far away (at least half the screen), Cable can Teleport to Intercept or Evade their strike by dashing forward/back, respectively. (The Evade would happen at the last second before the strike) (When this happens, the opponent moves in slow-motion (like a 5*'s Sp3 bonus section) until Cable makes his move or the attacker reaches him);
    -> While Cable is under 20% Power, the T.O. Virus reduces Ability Accuracy by 20%, but Cable's Ability Accuracy cannot be reduced otherwise;
    ->Signature Ability: T.O. Virus Suppression:
    -> Whenever Cable reaches his first Bar of Power, he has a X% chance to gain 33% Power over 11 seconds. He has a (X+25)% chance to gain 10% Power over 10 seconds when he reaches his Second Bar. (X=50->100%);
    -> The T.O. Virus no longer reduces Ability Accuracy;
    -> Based on how high Cable's Power Levels are, his Degeneration gets stronger.
  • Options
    One last thing for Cable:-> Force Fields: Cable gains increased Block Proficiency. He can block an Unblockable Special every 10 seconds, at the cost of his increased Block Proficiency. This reduces the damage of a Sp3 by 25% automatically, for the same cost.

Doctor Strange:
    -> While in his Oshtur's Refuge phase, the Doctor gains Power from getting hit like normal;
    -> While in his Agamotto's Insight phase, he gains Power from attacking like normal;
    -> While in his Hoggoth's Wisdom phase, his hits don't generate Power, but instead Power Drain the opponent. He also gains half the power from attacking and defending. His healing is doubled on crits and tripled on specials (these don't stack);
    -> Reduce his passive Power Gain (12 seconds per bar);
    -> He can now Counterspell with 50% efficiency;
    -> Sorcerer Supreme: He can dash back and hold Block for 3 seconds to enter all 3 of his states at once for 10 seconds, but reduce his passive Power Gain (equivalent to 15 seconds/bar for the duration). This effect has a 5 second cooldown, during which no phase can start;
    -> Signature Ability: Master Of The Mystic Arts:
    -> During Oshtur's Refuge, the Doctor takes 0 damage while blocking;
    -> During Agamotto's Insight, he goes Invisible;
    -> During Hoggoth's Wisdom, he Power Steals the opponent and Burns them for the amount of Power stolen.
    -> Increase Counterspell efficiency by X% (max X will bring Counterspell efficiency to current max);
    -> Increase Healing received by X% (X=100->175%);
    -> Whenever his Sorcerer Supreme enters cooldown, Doctor Strange casts a Rewind Spell, which lasts for the duration of the Cooldown. At the end of the Spell, all damage received by both fighters is restored. (Credit to CrusherOfDreams for the idea :smile: )
  • Options
    Well, seems like I'm the only one who remembers this thread. Guess it's my little playground for now, so I'll just enjoy myself.
    First thing: a little adjustment to Cable. It should have a cooldown of ~10-15 seconds. If a Heavy attack would break Cable's block, his Force Field instead Resists it and then goes on cooldown. If Cable has a Power Gain buff on him, reduce the cooldown period for his Force Field and Teleport by 5 seconds.
  • Options
    I forgot about this thread, too! New Iron Fist idea!

When enemy Armor is reduced to 0, Iron Fist places his hits perfectly, striking only critical hits until the enemy's Armor rating becomes greater than 0.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    all these comments and still no admin