**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incorrect Uncollected 4* Shards amount

Uncollected is 200 shards
4* shards is also 200
5* shards are 100
But it's only displaying 20 and giving 20 when you get 4*. This is major bug when spending units. I'm already short 720 4* shards and no response from support in over a week this issue!

Comments

• Options
    TheeWolverineTheeWolverine Posts: 77
    Grand master shards are 200 shards.
    5* shards are 100 and 4* shards are supposed to be 200 also when land on them. Except the 4* shards is only giving out 20 shards! I've lost over 720 so far Kabam. What's the story? You can clearly see when you win the 4* that a zero is missing from the frame. But it's correct in 5* and uncollected shards.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Actually no the uncollected crystal is only meant to give 20 4 star shards
  • Options
    KhakiheadKhakihead Posts: 5
    edited October 2018
    Please don’t create multiple threads on the same issue.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Nope 4 star shards aren’t meant to be 200
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi @TheeWolverine,

Could you please clarify the exact crystal are you referring to?
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    @Kabam Lyra I believe he Is referring to the uncollected crystal shard crystal (available for 20 units on Saturdays?). When compared to the crystal shard crystal available for 10 units the rewards seem to not follow an easily logical progression.

The 10 unit crystal rewards 200 PHC shards, 400(?) 3* shards or 200 4* shards. The uncollected version for 20 units (twice the amount of units), rewards 200 grandmaster crystal shards, 20 4* shards or 25 5* shards. The the value of the top prize in the uncollected version is magnitudes lower than the regular version.
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi @TheeWolverine,

Could you please clarify the exact crystal are you referring to?

16yv40hrbujd.png
    LOE35zZ.jpg
  • Options
    jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    is the amount random? I bought some on Saturday too. 200 grandmaster shards, 20 4 star shards and 100 5 star shards. i purchased each crystal individually. i was disappointed to get so few 4 star shards.
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Those things are a complete ripoff just don't buy them.
  • Options
    Hey guys -

Getting 20 4-Star Shards is correct from these crystals.
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    Hey guys -

Getting 20 4-Star Shards is correct from these crystals.

Any reason in particular the 4* and 5* shards are less, when compared to the 3* and 4* shards you can get from the regular crystal shard crystal?