**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you believe deserves a buff the most?

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
We have seen a couple buffs to characters that make them incredibly more fun and useful in the game.
To give some examples there was Magik, Luke Cage, Red Hulk, and now Carnage and Venom.
So the question remains who do you want to be buffed next?

Who do you believe deserves a buff the most? 119 votes

Kamala Khan
6%
AxeCopFireTaimurKhanDarkrider05RasiloverPaytoPlayAjc10Rehan010_warung73 8 votes
Hulk Buster
17%
SuperChronabuffajrPcc880adqqedfyvrIrakliJonibärchenSceptilemaniacOnmixDoctorJLeo_ruDankestChefXxLoganTDCxXChampioncriticEnderDraco58ZombieZeddbladingpanda42Rockypantherxsickboy9LoctiteSuperGlueCosmicspiderman777 21 votes
She Hulk
4%
SungjStucatCassysbdjdkGamePlayWorldjr 5 votes
Spider Gwen
7%
Midknight007FR33_HUG5Hammerbro_64Duke_SilverJestr54science22Corey67Hector_1475LostReplica23 9 votes
Thor (Jane Frosted)
0%
umrjake57 1 vote
Cyclops (Both)
1%
crystaldsmithTheAbsoluteSizeOfGru 2 votes
Magneto (Both)
29%
ArcDeAngelusLeNoirFaineantWorld EaterWilljackson16Erza_ScarletMagrailothosCammonRoAnonymous346OMC_PintoNojokejaymDolanvinniegainzadknight27CupidJayProngsTKS87cx23433PedritkoReverend_RuckusReaper213 35 votes
Colossus
16%
fish8sixRavenrob_33Jim0172NEO_mr_AndersonBobomanRisengawincognerdo77NamelezWRIRMitchell35KRONOSDOUBLENatsuGenysisFhfjghhggggjfhfjgCiqMCOCWelderofortuneXxOriginalxXWebby72Nerds_galoreFooshblalalaMoldyFingers 20 votes
Abomination
4%
chunkybMy_SuperiorTheBogey08Spidey1918SpideyyyySense 5 votes
Deadpool X-Force
10%
RockonVdh2008SnizzbarGolden_GuardianFrostyWerewrymScopeotoe987DR_MantisToboggan1GhostboytjieVoltolosCharnutzJayCeeMickeymoo 13 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Magik was buffed?
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Deadpool X-Force
    Magik was buffed?

Way back in the contest, she was a garbage tier, but they buffed her. I think it was in 2016.
  • YawnYawn Posts: 22
    Why is iron fist not an option?????
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Deadpool X-Force
    Yawn wrote: »
    Why is iron fist not an option?????

Sorry, ran out of space in the poll.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Deadpool X-Force
    You shoulda put an ‘other’ option
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Deadpool X-Force
    If we rule out Khan, She Hulk, Gwenpool, and Abomination because Science and Cosmic champs have been buffed already then it would have to be Iron Fist. Not on the list though, so I'd pick DPXF as the most in need of a buff.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    All of those are trash and should get some type of update. I can’t even bring myself to play most of those in arena
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Colossus
    Thor Jane foster is okay once you get her awakened, she is much better then Iron Fist. I voted for Colossus as I have him as a five star and have duped him twice, life can only get better hopefully.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Hulk Buster
    Hulkbuster. Or collosus. They need it, BAD.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Magneto (Both)
    dpx and magnetos. also magnetos are almost the same, so they can be counted as one champ, same for cyclops
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Spider Gwen
    Spider gwen’s sp1 does literally nothing
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Cyclops (Both)
    I just picked Cyclops because I actually like him and would love for him to get out of the trash barrel.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Magneto (Both)
    Magneto should be amazing. They can delete Magneto Marvel Now lol
  • Charlie_SceneCharlie_Scene Posts: 44
    All of them
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Magneto (Both)
    Magik was buffed?

Way back in the contest, she was a garbage tier, but they buffed her. I think it was in 2016.

Obviously I'm old if 2016 is way back.. lol!
    (Maybe I'd call the early 90's way back, or at least the 80's.)

Just a thought..
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Colossus
    Colossus is getting buff via synergies, but, need some works.

Jane Foster, IMO, is not that bad.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Colossus
    Colossus has been waiting for a buff since day 1. He's been bad, is bad, and will stay bad unless something is done.
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    Colossus
    he was my first 5*
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Where is the "ALL of the above" option?
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Colossus
    The way I see it, collosus has an immunity and armor, that’s it. At the very least, HulkBuster can counter Emma Frost and Killmonger with a decent armor break on the sp2, along with better damage than collosus.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Magneto (Both)
    I know both Mags badly need to be buffed but why do people hate Magneto Marvel Now more? I like playing him more than classic Mags purely because if you time his cycles you get better ability reduction.

If Kabam were to buff him - they need to make his bleed on S2 100%. Such a waste of a heal block when it doesn't even proc a bleed and it makes him less fun to play. Also his L1 used to get two bleeds - now you're lucky if you get one. Stupidest nerf ever.

But they really need to focus on the essence of the character. Magneto should be able to evade any metal projectile. Champs like War Machine, Domino, Agent Venom etc. shouldn't be able to touch him with their bullets. Or at least give him a percent chance to evade. Things like swords should deal reduced damage or have less chance to proc bleed - looking at you Angela, Guillotine, Gwenpool etc. That includes things like Wolverine's claws.

It would also make a lot of sense if his specials could stun Magnetized opponents. I'm surprised that isn't a thing.

These are just some ideas. Maybe other people have better ones.

Magneto is one of Marvel's most powerful characters but the character in game is a shell of what he should be. The game has evolved a long way since he was introduced. I think if Magneto was released today he'd be way better and the team would have put more thought into him.
  • umrjake57umrjake57 Posts: 58
    Thor (Jane Frosted)
    Only because I pulled her as a 6*. She's not the worst but buffing her would help me out tremendously!
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Magneto (Both)
    umrjake57 wrote: »
    Only because I pulled her as a 6*. She's not the worst but buffing her would help me out tremendously!

LOL if that's the standard then please buff Iron Fist. Such a disappointing 6* pull for me.
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    Deadpool X-Force
    serious effort needs to be looked over the champs people are not ecstatic about.