**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is the strand Calendar replacing the spooky calendar?

If so, that's a real jip. These are not valuable outside this month. Compared to the barrage of boosts shards and t4 shards we recieved last year this is a bit of a letdown. Can we stop devaluing the annual calendars? I really look forward to them

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    What did we get last October?
  • sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    What did we get last October?

rzmexr0t41uu.jpg
    I guess the rewards are not as good, but compared to october 2017, there are more rewards in event quests, because of epic and symbiote difficulty. I feel that makes up for the decrease in calendar rewards
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Lol, I’ll be getting zero rewards from symbiote difficulty! Unless getting wrecked is a reward unto itself. I as well have no use for this calendar, epic already 100%
  • only strands??? :neutral:
    sha2356__ wrote: »
    I guess the rewards are not as good, but compared to october 2017, there are more rewards in event quests, because of epic and symbiote difficulty. I feel that makes up for the decrease in calendar rewards

Agree to disagree, with the increase in difficulty comes an increase in spending resources and subsequently we pay for it with time units and for some money.
    Lovejoy72 wrote: »
    Lol, I’ll be getting zero rewards from symbiote difficulty! Unless getting wrecked is a reward unto itself. I as well have no use for this calendar, epic already 100%

You think Symbioit Difficulty is... Difficult? Just Rank 5 your Summoned Symbioid, fire up the boosts & melt right though it. Very easy. No units, let alone cash is needed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OR-4HlNpcE
    This Kang Boss was taken out in less than 35 hits. If this is too hard for you guys... than what is easy to you?

Me, along with I'm sure 90% of the player base, would much rather have the Rewards of Symbioid Difficulty than 2017's Special October Calendar any day.

Bruh. I have so many strands that symbiote mode isn't going to be hard. Strands are not hard to get. Epic is harder and has cost units. I like the special calendars because they give a little bit to advance my game. I have over a thousand strands before this dumb calendar.
    Again. The strands don't have use outside this month. It's dumb
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I agree... Already finished the event and I still have 500+ strands not counting those from labs and now this calendar. I would much prefer some shards throughout the calendar.

Agree to disagree, with the increase in difficulty comes an increase in spending resources and subsequently we pay for it with time units and for some money.

The only resource you should he spending in epic/symbiote difficulty is strands.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Agreed
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I hope not because I have 600+ strands left after completing Symbiote difficulty.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★

Yes, but their value this month is incredible, moreso than 500 5 star shards
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Not for those that are finished with the event.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »

Not for those that are finished with the event.

Maybe so, doesn’t mean we should get gimped
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    Yes it seems like this week calender is, once u beat all the event quest levels why do u need more strands pointless, maybe they'll let us trade the xtra in for something but I seriously doubt, they don't seem to be able to keep up with what's going on in game with the summoners