**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did YOU buy the new 5* Awakening Gem deal?

If I recall correctly, last time the deal was $100. Now it is $70. Got it instantly bc I had cash saved.

Did YOU buy the new 5* Awakening Gem deal? 251 votes

Yes
19% 50 votes
No
57% 144 votes
Still thinking
8% 22 votes
Waiting for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
13% 35 votes

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Ridiculous price for a random gem and a few sig stones. Maybe I would have thought about it if it had a t2a in it as well
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Nope too expensive as always
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Will buy. And yes, your right, the last 5* awakening deal was for $100 but u got to choose which class and it didn't come with all these extras. So trade off is u save $30 this time, got some extra stuff, but can't choose ur class.

• Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Aleor wrote: »
    unit based offer, pweatty pwease) also with meta moving to 6* why would I waste money on random class ag?

Meta going to 6*s now? Lol. I haven’t seen a single person so far with a duped 6* unless it’s a really lucky player.

5*s are still going to be the dominant meta until as a community the skill level rises high enough for a lot of players to finally be able to 100% Uncollected difficulty all the time
    Seen plenty of duped 6 stars at rank 2, void and IMIW are some of the best I’ve see
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Way too high for random gem. No way
  • NewYorkSmittyNewYorkSmitty Posts: 67
    unit based offer, pweatty pwease) also with meta moving to 6* why would I waste money on random class ag?

Meta going to 6*s now? Lol. I haven’t seen a single person so far with a duped 6* unless it’s a really lucky player.

5*s are still going to be the dominant meta until as a community the skill level rises high enough for a lot of players to finally be able to 100% Uncollected difficulty all the time

I dunno about lucky, but I have a duped 6*.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    too expensive and did not like the randomness for the price...
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Still mostly a FTP player. Also helps I duped my Blade yesterday with a dungeon crystal
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    @Marri . All about playing the long game. If you get an Awakening gem for a certain class that you have all trash champs on, wait long enough and you’ll have it for a God tier champ that you can get later on ! 👍🏽
    too expensive and did not like the randomness for the price...

Randomness?
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Rng has been terrible for me for nearly 6 months. No way I'm buying it.
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    It’s all subjective. Pulled a skill gem and am super happy
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★

just trying to see a bigger picture)
    most of new champs do not need their sig desperatly. act 6 is coming. it's not difficult to have 2-3 6* if you play for sometime already (I have 2 and 7kshards, also I'm in tier 15 AW or smth, so no big seasons rewards, not a compatitive player by any means), and with 5* you have to take him from r1 to r4 first. some champs like sl or hype could still be valuable, but compared to say r2 ghost... yes, you may not have god tier 6*, but someone will, and imo it's smart for them to take 6* to r2 and later get faster to r3. if drop rates are equal, I guess the number of players who have godly 6* should be about third+- of all players with 6*. and that's meta shifting
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Yes and I instantly regret it. Another **** mystic gem. Never buying crystal based rng 5* awakening gems again. Only 5* awakening offer is the rainbow deal.
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Rng has been terrible for me for nearly 6 months. No way I'm buying it.

I should've read this before wasting my cash.
    Kennado wrote: »
    Yes and I instantly regret it. Another **** mystic gem. Never buying crystal based rng 5* awakening gems again. Only 5* awakening offer is the rainbow deal.

Can’t win em all. RnG is just like gambeling. Actually, it is Gambeling in a way
    yep and got my 5th science

I hear you man. Picked up my 3rd mystic. Never again. Until they come correct with the rainbow offer my wallet will stay closed.

• SMNYSMNY Posts: 69
    I got Skill. Should I use it on Netflix Daredevil or Falcon?

Just kidding. Falcon is already duped...

I could use it on Gwenpool. I already have Killmonger duped. I will probably save it for a while. Gwenpool is only R3, and my next R4 will probably be Killmonger or Void (or Venom or Carnage), and that will take forever at the rate I'm getting T2 alphas.

The End.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I might have if I could choose the class. I would have probably spent a hundred for it actually. If I pulled 4 of the classes it would have just sat in inventory.
    I might have if I could choose the class. I would have probably spent a hundred for it actually. If I pulled 4 of the classes it would have just sat in inventory.

$100 is too much even if you get to pick your class. Thats gas money and maybe even lunch. Maybe if something else was included in the package.