**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone had a worst first 4 - 6* champs?

Comments

• jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    So far, i got 6* karnak and elektra. I’m at 9k shards now. Almost ready for my 3rd 6*. I just hope RNG will favor me this time
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    in order my first 6* champs
    Winter soldier
    Red hulk
    Gamora
    Dead poof xforce
  • BayCityBomberBayCityBomber Posts: 29
    in order my first 6* champs
    Winter soldier
    Red hulk
    Gamora
    Dead poof xforce

Jealous of those. lol
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I got a Kingpin. Not a bad pull I guess. Basically just a defender. Was looking for another attacker. But I’m learning to like him. He’s solid on a SP2 unblockable node.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Loki then sabretooth
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    opened 3 6*, gotten 3 iron fist

Would have gladly taken that over a DPX dup.

You would rather have duped IF than duped DPFX? I mean I know it’s comparing a rotten apple to a rotten orange, but DPFX becomes way more of an asset duped, mainly if you have deep wounds. IF just sucks lemons lol.

Armor breaks and armor breaks. They stack with IF. Bleeds don't stack with DPX. IF is good in AQ vs Sentinels and IMIW. Find a use for DPX. Go ahead.

Any champion that bleeds? DPFX still has strong bleeds on specials and power gain. Plus with a large health pool as a 6*, the 1% damage from deep wounds would trigger more than a 4* therefore increasing his damage output. When he has more health, he will take 5% HP per combo not including the actual hit and residual bleed damage. IF’s armor break is... meh and doesn’t really increase his damage output. I don’t have either so I have no dog in this fight. In fact I would rather have either one of those over my DD. Talk about useles.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I think we should all just agree that IF, DPX, DD and a few others are all equally horrible. Sure some masteries can help them out a bit, but at the end of the day, they all suck. No mastery can save the uselessness of any of these champs. I have literally never used my 6* DPX or IF, and if I had DD, I'm sure I wouldn't use him either. I can only hope that one of these trashy champs is the next to receive a rework.
  • Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    First 3 six stars - Thor Jane, Winter Soldier, Bishop. Not great, not terrible I guess.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    cfrw198pn7fk.jpeg

Only one who sees much use is Nebs. She's a decent double immune. Used IF a bit in AQ but honestly he sux so bad I swapped him for Nebs. DPX and Storm are only used in arena.
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    Got a 4* Grulk while still pretty new. Helped a lot. Then a Quake. But then a Hawkeye. Also got Hulkbuster and the IM with that silver suit. It was better from there.

First 2 5* I got from that Gwenpool thing and selling a few of the crappy 4* champs. Ronan and Yondu. Not the best, but not the worst. Could have been IP, would have been mad at that.

No 6* yet.
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    iron patriot for life! Got him at 2*-5* SMH
  • GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
    My first pull was DD Netflix... then Civil warrior, Rhino...
  • hiennvhiennv Posts: 15
    Dare Devil (Classic)
    Luke Cage
    Kingpin
    Captain America IW duped (opened 2 6-star basic crystals)
    King Groot
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    opened 3 6*, gotten 3 iron fist

F.
  • LowercaseCube42LowercaseCube42 Posts: 143
    hiennv wrote: »
    Dare Devil (Classic)
    Luke Cage
    Kingpin
    King Groot

Wow @hiennv you’re so lucky on the IW Cap dupe

• NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    KG
    Rocket (only good thing bout rocket is his sp2 hit so damn hard. or else i just hate that little rat
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Solvseus wrote: »
    Got a 4* Grulk while still pretty new. Helped a lot. Then a Quake. But then a Hawkeye. Also got Hulkbuster and the IM with that silver suit. It was better from there.

First 2 5* I got from that Gwenpool thing and selling a few of the crappy 4* champs. Ronan and Yondu. Not the best, but not the worst. Could have been IP, would have been mad at that.

No 6* yet.

Dont ever sell any champs.

Ronan is only viable awakened. And even then he is still very limited.

Yondu is ok for diversity.

You will pull those 4 stars again and those crappy 4 stars would be dupes.

20 sig levels, 24 tier 5 iso which is huge. Gold. And 250 five star shards.

Now you get nothing but a "base" champ

• BayCityBomberBayCityBomber Posts: 29
    hiennv wrote: »
    Dare Devil (Classic)
    Luke Cage
    Kingpin
    King Groot

Now this is just bragging. Not the point in my post. lol. We're here to relish in our despair.
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    6*domino. •sigh•
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    If I remember correctly my first 4* were Spider Gwen and Kamala Khan...
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I think the title of this thread is causing some confusion... The OP is not asking about your first 4*, 5* and 6* pulls, he is asking about your first four 6* pulls.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    A friend of mine who has mad skills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6bzVZZojHM
    mine are Deadpool x dare devil and gobbler
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    First 4 star was collosus, first five star was Venompool
    First 4 star was collosus, first five star was Venompool

uhmmmm this is a 6* post lol
  • Duped six star Corvus 3x, I need to get better luck
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Duped six star Corvus 3x, I need to get better luck

You are level 42 according to another post of yours, and asking if a 4* DV was of any use, having gotten him from a first-time completion of Act 4, so...
    More on topic, my first 4 6*- WS, DPXF, CG, Hela, so I find it hard to complain about them, not that I let that stop me ;)
  • Amonthir wrote: »

You are level 42 according to another post of yours, and asking if a 4* DV was of any use, having gotten him from a first-time completion of Act 4, so...
    More on topic, my first 4 6*- WS, DPXF, CG, Hela, so I find it hard to complain about them, not that I let that stop me ;)

Sarcasm
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Amonthir wrote: »

Sarcasm

Then use /s, because sarcasm does not translate over text, or don't clog a thread with useless responses that aren't at LEAST funny or original.
    To keep this on topic, and to not be making useless post of my own, an alliance-mate has: DPXF, TJF, YJ, RR. At least YJ is useful for synergies in LoL, heh.