**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for an ACTIVE & CHILL alliance

Ladies and **** gentlemen.

So...I haven't been in an alliance for a few months due to me wanting to focus on my champions and Act 4 completion.
Obviously, most of that **** didn't happen because I simply like arena more, it's fun and rewarding.

I've been doing a lot of arena recently mostly for 4* shards because they're orange, cute and awesome looking.
I wanted to come back to my original alliance but they figured they need someone stronger, and apparently I'm not.
They did change from Silver 1 to Gold 3, congrats to them though, still love ya guys!

So, to make it easier for you, I'm looking for an active and chill alliance.

I'm not looking to spend my entire day and night playing this game like I'm making money out of it.

Here's what I'm looking for:

- I'm looking for an alliance that does AW & AQ on regular basis, Map 3 & 4.
P.S. Can be Map 5, but I'll most likely struggle with it unless I manage to get Uncollected & upgrade my 4* to 5/50.
- I'm looking for an alliance that is using ONLY Discord for talking, and other essential **** for the alliance.
- I'm looking for an alliance that is Silver 2 and up.
- Rating? It doesn't matter, if you're active and kind of alliance that doesn't push and force people to almost die from playing this game, I'm fine with whatever rating you got.

What do I bring to the table?

Simply enough, 29 4* champs, shitload of 3* champs and 4 5* champs.

Out of 29 4* champs, I got one on 5/50(yay me), and it's my best friend Ghost Rider.
He might be a fool on me once in a while but we get along when we need to.
Blade will be next as soon as I get ahold of basic T4CC.

I got about 8 4/40 4* champs and the rest are from 2/20 to 3/30.

Reason behind this is because I'm focusing on a lot of **** in my life at once.
I also love to abuse my 3* champs in arena so much that they might die before they see their 4/40.

My 5* champs?

Hyperion 2/35, Void soon to be upgraded to R2,
Green Goblin(that Harry Oscorp nerd) and no one else but Howard the Duck.

I'll focus mostly on the first two, they're the only ones worth my time.

I just realized I wrote an essay here for you dudes to read.
Might get a few laughs and probably wonder from which planet I came from, but I hope I'll be your fit.

Oh and, here's my roster of 4* & 5* champs. :)
First 9 are 4/40, the rest are 3/30 and below, sadly.

s4aslw.png
34npjlk.png
2m7g7j8.png
2961wtd.png

There you have it, I hope to find a friendly alliance, because I'm friendly too until you piss me off. :D

Have fun and have an absolutely fantastic day!
(stole that from Seatin but yolo)

Comments

• Options
    jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    check us out. we are always looking for new members to help us grow. we use discord. message the leader, he'll give you more info. in game name is same as profile.
  • Options
    Add me in game or on line app- mlissaprincess- I think you'd be a good fit for us!
  • Options
    I don't use Line, I only use Discord, sorry.
  • Options
    jlamadison wrote: »
    check us out. we are always looking for new members to help us grow. we use discord. message the leader, he'll give you more info. in game name is same as profile.

I suppose your alliance name is Summoner Squad. I'll take a look at it.
  • Options
    JeniouisJeniouis Posts: 276
    Don't know if u found an alliance yet but here's my pitch:
    I have a growing and diverse alliance, with players at different levels. So we have a group on Map 2, a group on Map 3, and I'm looking to expand and start a group on Map 4. My team is organized, social, and strategic. We're VERY determined but not crazy and strict. Like, I would never kick someone for not getting enough points on an event, that just sucks all the fun out of the game.

Details
    - AQ 3 times a week
    - AW on the weekends for now. (When we get more players, we'll do it twice a week and on 2 battlegrounds)
    - Donations not required but deeply appreciated
    - Level 17 and above
    - No Kids below the age of 15
    - Only loyal players. No Jumpers.
    - You get 3 days of being MIA before getting kicked.
    - Being disrespectful, rude, or mean to teammates will get you kicked very quickly.
    - Discord required.
    - No mergers, please.
    - 9 seats open.

The name of my team is Ultimate Avenging Alliance [ULAA]. If you're interested, hit me up on discord: jeniouis#3687
  • Options
    I just got lucky on PHC, I wanted the champion no matter what how good or bad it is, it's not often you get a 4* champ from a PHC crystal. Captain America WWII as a 4* is now in my roster. I think he might be worth of 3/30 atleast for now.
  • Options
    I'm still looking for more alliance offers. I was busy this week that's why I didn't contact anyone.
  • Options
    Might have a home for you. Add me on line at papathor
  • Options
    jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    we still have a spot available.
  • Options
    HopeasilmuHopeasilmu Posts: 212
    You make me want to discord with you lol
  • Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Check out Kabam Stole My Lunch Money. KSMLM. We are active but pretty chill. Running Map 3 in one BG, and Map 4 and 5 in another. We use Discord only, no Line.
  • Options
    MAC_ISO8MAC_ISO8 Posts: 10
    Join us bro
  • Options
    Guys, I only use Discord for alliance stuff, not Line and please whoever got any offers for alliance I need some information about it. I'm not joining anybody, because if I am, I'm staying within the alliance for forseeable future.
  • Options
    Also, my Discord name is iDogeTwinkie, so if I send a request to anyone on Discord for the alliance, you'll know it's me.
  • Options
    Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Would be willing to negotiate the communication app?
  • Options
    Unfourtunately, no. I'm used to Discord, and I tried with Line, I didn't really like it.
  • Options
    Check out Kabam Stole My Lunch Money. KSMLM. We are active but pretty chill. Running Map 3 in one BG, and Map 4 and 5 in another. We use Discord only, no Line.

How many of you are doing arena? I do a lot of it because of gold and units.
    Also, can you send me Discord link?