**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sad and glad at the same time

That moment when you grind in the arena to get Corvus and decide to open up some 4*s just to pull him on the first one to awaken him. What a gut punch for time wasted in the arena for him the second time πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. Glad I awoken him, but really exhausted for grinding out for him. Lol5ux22h71h65z.png
71xrn9893sb1.png

Comments

• Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Never open crystals if you’re grinding for a champ
  • Options
    DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    similar to me I grinded in arenas for the first time got my sabertooth and a few days later I dupped from a PHC lol
  • Options
    C_Hype84C_Hype84 Posts: 41 β˜…
    Every time I open crystals I never expect anything good to come of it. I’m happy I don’t have to grind out anymore which was my plan first thing this morning. I opened 3 5* crystals after this and got og cap, old balls Logan, and BPCW. So that’s what I usually get from crystals. Lol
  • Options
    DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276 β˜…
    Happened for me with sentry, void and killmonger. Killmonger was after a did both arena grinds in order to dupe him.
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374 β˜…
    I grind for a 4-star Drax to double it B)
    next week I pulled a 4 and a 5 stars :D
  • Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273 β˜…
    Think of all those Arena crystals...
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    C_Hype84 wrote: Β»
    That moment when you grind in the arena to get Corvus and decide to open up some 4*s just to pull him on the first one to awaken him. What a gut punch for time wasted in the arena for him the second time πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. Glad I awoken him, but really exhausted for grinding out for him. Lol5ux22h71h65z.png
    71xrn9893sb1.png

Lost that infinite streak i see. Ironic that he doesnt need to be duped, but for 4 star it helps. It's all good, enjoy corvie.

What make you say he lost the streak?
  • Options
    elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53 β˜…
    71xrn9893sb1.png

Exhausted? I did 272 matches to score 3.7 mil for a 4* Medusa. Had to grind all three days even couple hours I was awake :(
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    o8o8zd24udd3.jpg
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 β˜…β˜…
    o8o8zd24udd3.jpg

Can I flag this for being offensive
  • Options
    elan0418 wrote: Β»
    71xrn9893sb1.png

Exhausted? I did 272 matches to score 3.7 mil for a 4* Medusa. Had to grind all three days even couple hours I was awake :(

Well my highest win streak was 343 and that was for Blade. I put up 7 milli first round and 6.5 milli the second and I was really exhausted on those 2. Lol. I’ll take 4 milli for the highest champ in basic 4* any day and I don’t think I’ll go higher than this ever again
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    71xrn9893sb1.png

Lost that infinite streak i see. Ironic that he doesnt need to be duped, but for 4 star it helps. It's all good, enjoy corvie.

Nope. My streak was still intact. I just stopped there because there was no point in continuing other than arena chips. I gotta rank him up first because I have no cosmic cats. Lol