Options

Sad and glad at the same time

That moment when you grind in the arena to get Corvus and decide to open up some 4*s just to pull him on the first one to awaken him. What a gut punch for time wasted in the arena for him the second time πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. Glad I awoken him, but really exhausted for grinding out for him. Lol5ux22h71h65z.png
71xrn9893sb1.png

Comments

• Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,161 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Never open crystals if you’re grinding for a champ
  • Options
    DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    similar to me I grinded in arenas for the first time got my sabertooth and a few days later I dupped from a PHC lol
  • Options
    C_Hype84C_Hype84 Posts: 41 β˜…
    Every time I open crystals I never expect anything good to come of it. I’m happy I don’t have to grind out anymore which was my plan first thing this morning. I opened 3 5* crystals after this and got og cap, old balls Logan, and BPCW. So that’s what I usually get from crystals. Lol
  • Options
    DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276 β˜…
    Happened for me with sentry, void and killmonger. Killmonger was after a did both arena grinds in order to dupe him.
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374 β˜…
    I grind for a 4-star Drax to double it B)
    next week I pulled a 4 and a 5 stars :D
  • Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273 β˜…
    Think of all those Arena crystals...
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    C_Hype84 wrote: Β»
    That moment when you grind in the arena to get Corvus and decide to open up some 4*s just to pull him on the first one to awaken him. What a gut punch for time wasted in the arena for him the second time πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. Glad I awoken him, but really exhausted for grinding out for him. Lol5ux22h71h65z.png
    71xrn9893sb1.png

Lost that infinite streak i see. Ironic that he doesnt need to be duped, but for 4 star it helps. It's all good, enjoy corvie.

What make you say he lost the streak?
  • Options
    elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53 β˜…
    71xrn9893sb1.png

Exhausted? I did 272 matches to score 3.7 mil for a 4* Medusa. Had to grind all three days even couple hours I was awake :(
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    o8o8zd24udd3.jpg
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 β˜…β˜…
    o8o8zd24udd3.jpg

Can I flag this for being offensive
  • Options
    elan0418 wrote: Β»
    71xrn9893sb1.png

Exhausted? I did 272 matches to score 3.7 mil for a 4* Medusa. Had to grind all three days even couple hours I was awake :(

Well my highest win streak was 343 and that was for Blade. I put up 7 milli first round and 6.5 milli the second and I was really exhausted on those 2. Lol. I’ll take 4 milli for the highest champ in basic 4* any day and I don’t think I’ll go higher than this ever again
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    71xrn9893sb1.png

Lost that infinite streak i see. Ironic that he doesnt need to be duped, but for 4 star it helps. It's all good, enjoy corvie.

Nope. My streak was still intact. I just stopped there because there was no point in continuing other than arena chips. I gotta rank him up first because I have no cosmic cats. Lol