**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How much do you like blade?

JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
This is an experiment of a poll to see how much people like Blade, if they like him at all

How much do you like blade? 139 votes

All hail Blade!
25%
LeNoirFaineantDrOctavius2_2Haji_Saabhumzah217HeartlessAxeCopFirezuffySIlverProfessorMSRDLDRavenrob_33hydrogohardSuvenduAb_SamadShaheerFIazSpiderCoolsJayBird_IsTheWordCrimsontide1616issamaf80Medo_top1Inba 36 votes
He’s good, but I don’t worship him
59%
Whododo872danielmathDrZolaSnizzbarGolden_GuardianSuperChronaTimone147Erza_ScarletMhykketeekqNguyenDauLightZenithPcc880adqqedfyvrEmil_LimsonTaimurKhanSolrac_2nebSungjnameplas 83 votes
He’s meh
2%
ArcDeAngelusSpeedbumpŁŤÇMrBanks 4 votes
Don’t like him
5%
Ben345qDarkrider05ZzzNojokejaymMitchell35AleorHyperbolein_1 7 votes
Screw Blade! People should focus on Killmonger
6%
GamerWilljackson16TrimbobAlex13369Foxhero007borntohulaSwapnil_Verma0031DTMelodicMetalJeramy6815 9 votes

Comments

• LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    He is definitely good but I want to focus more on my killmonger
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    yes definitely screw blade and focus on other better champs
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    All hail Blade!
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    yes definitely screw blade and focus on other better champs

lol
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'd probably like him more if I had him
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Don’t like him
    never liked his animation
    also duped gp is better then km or blade imo - shut down any abilities, can't die from sp without dot, has high damage, it opponent bleeds you can lock him from getting power from your hits, can easily one shot medusa boss. basically she is a skill version of AA who don't rely on poison
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Only have him in 4*. Put him and GR in every AQ and have the rest of my roster available for other things
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Don’t like him
    Don’t have him...... lol
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Aleor wrote: »
    also duped gp is better then km or blade imo - shut down any abilities, can't die from sp without dot, has high damage, it opponent bleeds you can lock him from getting power from your hits, can easily one shot medusa boss. basically she is a skill version of AA who don't rely on poison

GP only shuts down defensive abilities not offensive like AA
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    All hail Blade!
    Aleor wrote: »

GP only shuts down defensive abilities not offensive like AA

And GP relies on bleeds for her best damage.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Regen on command isn't as high of value as other things, unless you're good at getting hit. Killmonger can tank sp3s with his indestructible buffs and has true strike and immense bleed damage. Voodoo has 50% offensive and defensive ability accuracy reduction against ALL champions compared to Blade's 45% (58% w/Sparky) against dimensional beings and villains (w/GR) and mystic champions (w/Mephisto or Dormammu). Blade also gets dominated by Korg defenders and at times IMIW and Medusa defenders, he's also not ideal against certain bleed or debuff immune defenders like Bishop, Spider-Man, Emma Frost, and Domino.

Blade is still god tier for most MCOC content but he is no longer the best champion in the game or a top 3 AW attacker like Sparky/Corvus/Void. If Kabam continues to release champions who stop Blade on AW defense he may become better equipped for AQ Map 6 than for AW Attack.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    He is not the best champ in the game, stark is.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Gwenpool > Blade

Just got my 5* gwenpool to rank 4 as my first 4/55
  • All hail Blade!
    U needed to ask????
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    Blade is losing his value very fast tbh

Only for one season lol he'll still be great in quests

I'm not talking about AW season. A lot of these new champs Blade cannot counter
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    I use him a lot, but in AW I use my trinity only half the time now. Still great, but with the incresese in IMIW in AW I am slowly but surely switching to a different team.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Would have had a totally different answer 3-4 months ago, but times change.

Dr. Zola