**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iron Mans (Infinity War) Dashing is Worse Then Doctor Voodoos :o

Anyway his dash forward and backwards could be tweaked?

For a high tech space age character he sure is clunky and frustrating to play. The pressure of trying to maintain his plasma charges while keeping his awkward and slow movement in mind just ruins the character for me as much as I love everything else about him. He should move way smoother and faster so intercepts arent as tedious and risky.

I remember people made similar complaints about Voodoo and I think something was done about it so I’m just putting it out here in hopes that the same can be done for imiw because he’s such an awesome champion with a lot of utility and potential.

Comments

• Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    I agree with the intercepts but I think the dash back is certainly the most smooth dash backs any champion have in the game
  • InxInx Posts: 115
    Yea his dash back isn’t too bad, but I don’t know it just really feels like your fighting in water with him because of that intial weird delay when dashing forward so the dash forwards, at least to me, make his dash back seem much more worse then it actually is I guess.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Inx wrote: »

For a high tech space age character he sure is clunky and frustrating to play. The pressure of trying to maintain his plasma charges while keeping his awkward and slow movement in mind just ruins the character for me as much as I love everything else about him. He should move way smoother and faster so intercepts arent as tedious and risky.

I remember people made similar complaints about Voodoo and I think something was done about it so I’m just putting it out here in hopes that the same can be done for imiw because he’s such an awesome champion with a lot of utility and potential.

Sorry to say but voodoo still isn't fixed. As for imiw i do agree he needs a tweak
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Akhilxcx wrote: »

Sorry to say but voodoo still isn't fixed. As for imiw i do agree he needs a tweak

Voodoo's intercept is amazing imo. What are people complaining about? Confused on this one
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »

Voodoo's intercept is amazing imo. What are people complaining about? Confused on this one

He doesn't really dash back or dash forward as far as other champs
  • InxInx Posts: 115
    Namelez wrote: »
    Ahitlaw wrote: »

He doesn't really dash back or dash forward as far as other champs

I agree as amazing as voodoo is one of the main reasons I don’t like playing with him much is because I can’t play as aggressive as I can with him as I do with other champions so it’s not as fun.

As far as floating/flying movement is concerned I think they perfected it with Dr. Strange. I remember when voodoo was first released I was pretty disappointed because I though he would move like strange.
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Shouldn’t his plasmas refresh with his sp3 too? Every time I use his 3rd special I think they’ll refresh and I end up losing them.