**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How Good Is Ghost Rider ?

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
v564t3vrm1u5.png

Pulled this Champ Out of the 4 Star Crystal
How Good is He ? Dose he need to be duped ?
I have blade too if that will make him good ?

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Ghost rider is a utility monster. Duped helps his damage but isnt needed. Read his judgements and learn how to best utilize them for each fight. But he can power drain, bleed, fate seal, and damnation. His dupe gices him a fury judgement as well.
    Good pull and he works with blade really well one of the best synergies in the game
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Ghost rider is a utility monster. Duped helps his damage but isnt needed. Read his judgements and learn how to best utilize them for each fight. But he can power drain, bleed, fate seal, and damnation. His dupe gices him a fury judgement as well.
    Good pull and he works with blade really well one of the best synergies in the game

Thanks For Advice
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Best mystic champ imo

Good to know
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    v564t3vrm1u5.png

He’s really good. Also I thought you said your carnage was 5/65?
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    I’m not a huge fan of him at this point, he simply doesn’t do enough damage for me, he’s certainly valuable for synergy with your blade tho.
    v564t3vrm1u5.png

In An Other Account This is not the main one
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    I’m not a huge fan of him at this point, he simply doesn’t do enough damage for me, he’s certainly valuable for synergy with your blade tho.

Thanks
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    edited October 2018
    v564t3vrm1u5.png

In An Other Account This is not the main one

If you have an account with a 5/65 champ you should know how good ghost rider is
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    He’s HORRIBLE!

Unless you use blade with him (which BTW WHY ARENT YOU USING THAG BLADE) he’s only that great against villains otherwise you better hope that utility WORKS!

He was originally kinda “meh” cause whenever I use the damn skeleton his abilities NEVER proc for me (it’s like trying to get SW regen) and now thag Blade boosts him… JUST USE THE VAMPIRE!!!! He’s got bad damage, his utility is tied to an Sp3 reset, Magik, Voodoo, Void with KM, and even the WITCH are just plain better IMO

UNPOPULAR OPINION BUT HE JUST DOESN’T WORK!

And his DAMAGE is just awful. No joke but these days his utility is so awful as one offs tied to Sp3 that unless you have high MD he’s just NOT worth it unless you want blade to hit MODOK
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Does not really need to be duped but I used a gem on mine anyway.

I'm starting to "outgrow" 4* chamos but Blade +GR are my AQ team. Throw in SL for map 4 and IM or Hype in map 5 and my 5*'s are free to quest and war
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    If he is paired with blade, he is the best mystic champion in game. The blade synergy garuntees his judgments to proc. He doesn’t do insane ghost type damage, but he his damage certainly doesn’t suck as bad ass some say. GR can do so much man. He’s also arguably the best champ for AQ in game. His regen can take him from 1% to 100% and that my friend, is awesome
    If he is paired with blade, he is the best mystic champion in game. The blade synergy garuntees his judgments to proc. He doesn’t do insane ghost type damage, but he his damage certainly doesn’t suck as bad ass some say. GR can do so much man. He’s also arguably the best champ for AQ in game. His regen can take him from 1% to 100% and that my friend, is awesome

Thanks
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99

I would say the best champ for AQ still is Wolvie, but you're right GR is a beast.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »

Forgot regen.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    He’s HORRIBLE!

Unless you use blade with him (which BTW WHY ARENT YOU USING THAG BLADE) he’s only that great against villains otherwise you better hope that utility WORKS!

He was originally kinda “meh” cause whenever I use the damn skeleton his abilities NEVER proc for me (it’s like trying to get SW regen) and now thag Blade boosts him… JUST USE THE VAMPIRE!!!! He’s got bad damage, his utility is tied to an Sp3 reset, Magik, Voodoo, Void with KM, and even the WITCH are just plain better IMO

UNPOPULAR OPINION BUT HE JUST DOESN’T WORK!

And his DAMAGE is just awful. No joke but these days his utility is so awful as one offs tied to Sp3 that unless you have high MD he’s just NOT worth it unless you want blade to hit MODOK

Couldn't disagree more. Particularly with the statement about his utility being awful. Bleed immune, regen, fate seal, power drain... utility is what makes him good lol
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    Is there a way to increase his damage level? I tried the champ (unawakened 4☆ 4/40) in AQ against miniboss Hulkbuster and timed out. HB still have approximately 50% health.

• SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★

Is there a way to increase his damage level? I tried the champ (unawakened 4☆ 4/40) in AQ against miniboss Hulkbuster and timed out. HB still have approximately 50% health.

hes not really a boss killer, dupe helps
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    I remember pulling a 4* version of him when he came out from a featured crystal. *sigh* memories.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Great utility but hits like a wet noodle. If you dupe him, he will gain a fury buff which is a huge increase in his damage,