**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Childhood heroes

2»

Comments

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    When I was a kid, Spiderman got me into comics. I used to love reading silver surfer, captain America, and west coast avengers. Spidey will always be my favorite but I love all I'd them. I'm still a very active reader, the marvel universe is a far reaching addiction of mine, not just this game lol.
  • SPIDERMANANTMANSPIDERMANANTMAN Posts: 175
    MrBanks wrote: »
    The reasons for why the Fantastic 4 haven't been added have been discussed and answered so many times

Said nothing about why they were not added did I
  • When I was a kid, it was a very close contest between Wolverine and Spider-Man, with Spider-Man just barely winning out.
  • Sticking with Marvel characters, it's Iron Man and Spider-Man for me, though I was a Ghost Rider fan as well.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Spider man for me, other fave was(**** brain fart the lion ones the sword with the eye)

Thunder cats
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Ninja turtles... especially Michelangelo 😂😂👻
  • SPIDERMANANTMANSPIDERMANANTMAN Posts: 175
    Jokepool wrote: »
    Ninja turtles... especially Michelangelo 😂😂👻

Lol loved them too
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Batman and Spidey.
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189
    Mine was Gambit, the 90's cartoon brought me into the Marvel world
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Spider man.
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Wolverine and gambit were my favorites and still are. Sadly, after 3 years, still no 4* wolverine. Got gambit too many times.
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    Spider-Man was my favorite. I always felt like I can relate to the teenage struggles of Peter Parker lol. My next favorite was ironman. He was someone I had aspired to be... Minus the alcoholism amd other problems lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Wolverine and gambit were my favorites and still are. Sadly, after 3 years, still no 4* wolverine. Got gambit too many times.

My 4* wolverine just needs about 15 more sig levels to be max sig