**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will dungeons return again?

Currently the dungeons are till Nov 3. Will they return again in the month of November or December?

Comments

• Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Hopefully not.
  • Options
    MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    well they said the currency is staying as a permanent currency so i am gunna go with yes.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Hopefully not.
    Hopefully not? Its not like your being forced to do them reeeeee

I dont do them. Its the strain they put on the servers I hate. Whenever dungeons are running , game runs like trash. Lots of my alliance mates noticed it as well.
  • Options
    dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    This round and the past round of dungeons it doesn't seem to have caused the server issues like before. My guess is though they'll throw a lot of extra stuff at us in November and December, they always do, and we won't see dungeons again until January 2019.

One thing I would really love to see when dungeons come back is a leaderboard. I want to know which teams can clear the most rooms in a single run. Prizes for the top 3 teams at the end of each 3 day dungeon set. That would be a true test of skill for the Contest.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★
    Hopefully not.
    Hopefully not? Its not like your being forced to do them reeeeee

I dont do them. Its the strain they put on the servers I hate. Whenever dungeons are running , game runs like trash. Lots of my alliance mates noticed it as well.

No problems for me. When it running