**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aspect of chaos bugged

Couple of weird things happening with this node in different fights.
And just to be clear, I didn't have other health related nodes active in these fights. I also wasn't fighting any champ that could make the following stuff happen.

Most times this node works fine, outside of not having a timer or call-out on the screen... Which drives me insane.
But sometimes, I'll be at full health with the opponent nearly dead.. The switch hits, I'm low health and enemy at full. The next switch happens and I stay at low health while the enemy also stays low.

Sometimes, the opposite happens. Again, I'm at full health with the enemy at low health. The switch happens, I evade and wait. The switch happens again and we're both at full health.

Again, this is happening without other health-effecting nodes active and without fighting champs that have the ability to swing their health to full.

I've always hated this node bc it's difficult (for me) to keep up with the switches unless there's a large difference in health. It being bugged just makes it worse.

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I've also faced aspect of chaos on rage and for some reason the health switch seems to be affected by the 2.5% cap.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Was there any heal block going on (blocks the heal), ability accuracy reduction (maybe this reduces chance to heal)?
  • TacoScotty wrote: »
    Was there any heal block going on (blocks the heal), ability accuracy reduction (maybe this reduces chance to heal)?

Not for me. I avoid aoc as best as I can and when I don't, I make sure there aren't any other nodes that'll make dealing w the switch worse.
  • I can attest that AoC is indeed bugged.
    I've personally noticed it as well as my alliance mates.
    I was fighting as Luke Cage against some enemy, and my health was low and enemy at full health. The switch happened normally. When the latter switch happened after 4 seconds, both of us were at full health.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    This happened where I had 3% and it swapped to Juggernaut and he had 53% instead of 3
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Yeah the node is bugge sometimes it works then stops works
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Not really. The node is affected by rage, prove yourself, and abilities that ignore damage like Indestructible.
    Meaning, the switch will not take away more HP than what it should
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    It's unfortunately working as intended, it's the same reason why the heimdall symbiotic switch trick doesn't work on symbiote difficulty against void boss.
  • So... Me having iceman and going against a Dd netflix. Active nodes are aspect of chaos, unblockable L2, stun immune, dash vulnerability.
    I get him down to 20% health and I'm at 90%, we switch, I'm at 20% and he's at 90%, we switch again and we're both at 20%. That's normal eh?
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    It’s definitely bugged. I agree there are other nodes that could factor in and make it seem like it’s bugged, when it isn’t, but it actually is. It will work properly 90% in one fight but just once it will set both to the same health after the switch. I don’t have a decent video of it because I don’t always (almost never) remember at the start of a fight and as stated it is intermittent, but it’s happening.
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    edited October 2018
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Couple of weird things happening with this node in different fights.
    And just to be clear, I didn't have other health related nodes active in these fights. I also wasn't fighting any champ that could make the following stuff happen.

Most times this node works fine, outside of not having a timer or call-out on the screen... Which drives me insane.
    But sometimes, I'll be at full health with the opponent nearly dead.. The switch hits, I'm low health and enemy at full. The next switch happens and I stay at low health while the enemy also stays low.

Sometimes, the opposite happens. Again, I'm at full health with the enemy at low health. The switch happens, I evade and wait. The switch happens again and we're both at full health.

Again, this is happening without other health-effecting nodes active and without fighting champs that have the ability to swing their health to full.

I've always hated this node bc it's difficult (for me) to keep up with the switches unless there's a large difference in health. It being bugged just makes it worse.

it's happened to me also especially when using magik i thought that it's because of her limbo timer expires when i switching the health bars
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It's happened to me when using magik and blade. Seems like if u regen at the time of the switch, it fills both of u to full health.

Sabertooth with that node is basically unbeatable without a heal blocker.
    mydnight wrote: »
    It's happened to me when using magik and blade. Seems like if u regen at the time of the switch, it fills both of u to full health.

Sabertooth with that node is basically unbeatable without a heal blocker.

i don't have BLADE so don't know about him. :neutral::(
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    So many nodes r bugged. I guess we should just "get used to it" like ms.ui.id being all over the screen or.not being able to connect.
    mydnight wrote: »
    So many nodes r bugged. I guess we should just "get used to it" like ms.ui.id being all over the screen or.not being able to connect.

LOL and AGREE