**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unreasonable price for the klyntar Strands for those that have loading issues

SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
Basically, if you are hit with the dreaded loading issues, you know that your boosts can run out in as little as 1 fight for the 10 min ones.

Meanwhile, those that don't have the dreaded loading issue can cruise along doing 4-5 fights before they need to refresh the boosts.

Kabam wants 100 units for 25 Klyntar shards, and that is very unreasonable!

Please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit give us a break on the remaining days of this event!

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I've finished master, epic, and sym and have over 1000 shards left. Not sure how anyone could run out
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Good for you, you obviously don't have the loading problem.

Using only the required strands for just the bosses in master & epic, and using Cut Deep (10) and total carnage (15) and the required bosses strands in sym difficulty, it basically ate all the strands there was. Don't have a stacked roster either, just 4* 4/40s and the sym.

Doing labs everyday only gets 20 strands. No idea how you got 1000 left over.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Why not going back to 100% explore Normal instead of spending 100 units?
    I have 250 shards left after 100% Normal/Heroic/Master/Epic/Symbiote and I applied boosts heavily. I guess you have wasted a lot of boosts during the fight (e.g. keep moving on next round I/O 100% one round first)
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    SparkAlot wrote: »

Using only the required strands for just the bosses in master & epic, and using Cut Deep (10) and total carnage (15) and the required bosses strands in sym difficulty, it basically ate all the strands there was. Don't have a stacked roster either, just 4* 4/40s and the sym.

Not every level of difficulty is for everyone. If you have 4 stars r4 as your top champs then Atleast be grateful that you got opportunity to play Epic as well as symbiote difficulty with all the great rewards. And I have over 1000 strands left even after exploring master Epic and symbiote difficulty. It is possible. It's just that you are still not at that level of progression. Be patient, you will reach this level as well. Good luck.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

Not every level of difficulty is for everyone. If you have 4 stars r4 as your top champs then Atleast be grateful that you got opportunity to play Epic as well as symbiote difficulty with all the great rewards. And I have over 1000 strands left even after exploring master Epic and symbiote difficulty. It is possible. It's just that you are still not at that level of progression. Be patient, you will reach this level as well. Good luck.

sad but true. looks like you shouldn't use your simba in uc difficulty. or explore lower difficulties
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★

I'm with @SparkAlot on this one. My loading times are terrible. I 100% epic(uncollected), master and heroic. Then did Symbiote difficulty. Got through it once but only 53% overall done before I ran out of strands. I used 800 just to get 53% done. The load times were stupid long. I have gone back and completed beginner and normal and doing occult labs everyday just in the hope I get enough to finish the other 47%. I currently have just over 800 again. Maybe it will be enough, maybe not.

• Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    @MrTicTac19992008 are your loading times litterally between 5-6 minutes? Literally just a couple figured and those boosts ar gone. No way you are doing all that without spending units on slot of those Klyntar shards
    :edit these are losing times in-between EVERY fight.
  • Options
    @Ahitlaw It's strange, different areas of the game are longer than others to load. AQ and Dungeons are just crazy long They do take around 4/5 minutes. AW is a bit better for some reason, maybe 2 minutes. Normal questing is around 2/3 minutes. I have no idea why.

I have to really plan out my paths so I am as efficient as possible. Still 7 days left so I could get my total strands up to 1000
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @Ahitlaw It's strange, different areas of the game are longer than others to load. AQ and Dungeons are just crazy long They do take around 4/5 minutes. AW is a bit better for some reason, maybe 2 minutes. Normal questing is around 2/3 minutes. I have no idea why.

I have to really plan out my paths so I am as efficient as possible. Still 7 days left so I could get my total strands up to 1000

@MrTicTac19992008 See, in my case AQ and EQ are the worst. They are all too long though except arena. Arenas not bad at all
  • Options
    Goldcup7Goldcup7 Posts: 42
    edited October 2018
    I completed Beginner, Normal, Heroic, Master, Epic and Symbiote levels 100%. Did the easier ones just for the Klyntar Shards. I still ran out and had to spend 300 units on 75 klyntar strands when finishing the last level. Loading times must be slow on my Galaxy Tab. I didn't go wild with boosts. Mainly used Cut Deep and Total Carnage. Undying didn't last from beating Symbiote Supreme to the next run through, so had to use another one each time. It's been a fun event though.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    If you need few mins for game loading whilst other can load the game within a mins, then I think it is not Kabam's issue indeed.
    I only experienced that during the overheat issue few months ago but the game loading time still within a mins.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Reference wrote: »
    If you need few mins for game loading whilst other can load the game within a mins, then I think it is not Kabam's issue indeed.
    I only experienced that during the overheat issue few months ago but the game loading time still within a mins.

Now this is what you guys need to understand. If there are guys who do not experience lag and there are others who do then it simply means that you need to get a newer device maybe? Older devices cant be good forever right. Now I'm not an iPhone user. I use one plus Android device and I don't experience lag now. Last I had issues were in June and I guess everyone had issues then. I personally think they have done a pretty good job for this month. Also were there any emergency game servers dropping this month? Nope. I seriously feel they have improved the gaming quality. Always that's just me. Again I'm not an iPhone user. Explored heroics master Epic and symbiote and sitting with over 1000 strands. I thank kabam for a very wonderful event this month.
  • Options
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Reference wrote: »

Now this is what you guys need to understand. If there are guys who do not experience lag and there are others who do then it simply means that you need to get a newer device maybe? Older devices cant be good forever right. Now I'm not an iPhone user. I use one plus Android device and I don't experience lag now. Last I had issues were in June and I guess everyone had issues then. I personally think they have done a pretty good job for this month. Also were there any emergency game servers dropping this month? Nope. I seriously feel they have improved the gaming quality. Always that's just me. Again I'm not an iPhone user. Explored heroics master Epic and symbiote and sitting with over 1000 strands. I thank kabam for a very wonderful event this month.

Pretty unpopular opinion on the forums ... but you are correct. There are many device related issue and Kabam can't do much here. As the game evolves, older phones become obsolete. Even the 6s is not good enough.

I know thats true that over time older versions of Android or IOS will struggle to play the game however in this case if my phone was old I should be having lag issues this month but I don't. No lag at all. Last month was brutal.
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Goldcup7 wrote: »
    I completed Beginner, Normal, Heroic, Master, Epic and Symbiote levels 100%. Did the easier ones just for the Klyntar Shards. I still ran out and had to spend 300 units on 75 klyntar strands when finishing the last level. Loading times must be slow on my Galaxy Tab. I didn't go wild with boosts. Mainly used Cut Deep and Total Carnage. Undying didn't last from beating Symbiote Supreme to the next run through, so had to use another one each time. It's been a fun event though.

300 units for 5*, I call it a really good deal
  • Options
    Hey there, we're always working to improve the loading times in the game. It is a complex topic that takes some time to investigate and address. We want to make sure we are doing our best to keep the Contest as stable as possible. Thanks for your patience and understanding in this.
This discussion has been closed.