**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoned symboid

Do we will get something after selling our summoned symboid like some rewards or title or crystal shards?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    We get a Title.
  • Options
    Hello The_lokeshhhh05,

We hope that you have enjoyed the 'My Little Symbiote' event!

You will be able to sell your Symbioid for a keepsake title at the end of the event!

You can find out more about the event on the link below:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/98828/the-my-little-symbiote-event/p1

All the best,
    Porkchop
  • Options
    Hello The_lokeshhhh05,

You will be able to sell your Symbioid for a keepsake title at the end of the event!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/98828/the-my-little-symbiote-event/p1

All the best,
    Porkchop

Thank u
  • Options
    Hello The_lokeshhhh05,

All the best,
    Porkchop

Hello, best named forum mod. Can you let us know what happens if we don't sell our little friend?
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Hello The_lokeshhhh05,

All the best,
    Porkchop

Hello, best named forum mod. Can you let us know what happens if we don't sell our little friend?

He disappears and you get nothing
  • Options
    Then I'll take nothing. But you're not the mod I was asking.
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Why would anyone just let the Sym disappear? There's a title and possibly other things involved with the sell. Just letting it disappear seems counterproductive.
  • Options
    I've got titles. Not many items would help me that much tbh. I'll take a zero for Lil Steve
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    chunkyb wrote: »
    I've got titles. Not many items would help me that much tbh. I'll take a zero for Lil Steve

Just the memories....oh, the memories.
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    It looks like we get to use him in the new quest before we have to sell him. I don't know why we can't just keep him. He's already blocked from being used in lots of places.
  • Options
    They downgraded him but it looks like you get a title and 100,000 gold for selling him.
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    edited November 2018
    Oh, carp, yeah he went back to an unranked 1-star. Learned the hard way, LOL.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I can’t sell mine after the update.
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I can’t sell mine after the update.

Same here. I cant sell it
  • Options
    Hey all,

If you're not able to sell your Symbioid, can you try starting a new quest (without him on your team), and see if that helps? Also ensure that he is not on your AQ team.
  • Options
    Hey all,

If you're not able to sell your Symbioid, can you try starting a new quest (without him on your team), and see if that helps? Also ensure that he is not on your AQ team.

He was on my AQ team but I released them. I guess I will just wait to see if I can sell him when the quest is over. Thanks Miike.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    I only got 40k gold, is that cuz mine was only rank 2?
  • Options
    AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 119
    I only got 40k gold, is that cuz mine was only rank 2?

Yeah mine was r4 and I got 80 k. I think it is 20k more for each level.
  • Options
    Yeah I got 100k and mine was rank 5
  • Options
    Massimo_67Massimo_67 Posts: 9
    I’ve never received by Kabam any communication to sell the Summoned simbiont,It was a level 5 of 9700 and now I can not sell it....another absurd situation !!!
    Thank You Kabam!!!!
  • Options
    Massimo_67 wrote: »
    I’ve never received by Kabam any communication to sell the Summoned simbiont,It was a level 5 of 9700 and now I can not sell it....another absurd situation !!!
    Thank You Kabam!!!!

Relax dude. Make sure you update the game and the sym isn’t locked in AQ, quests, or AW. You can find him in your roster and sell him.
  • Options
    My Summoned Simbiont was level 4 or 5 but for whatever reason got down graded?

Does anyone have any idea what could have happened?
  • Options
    FredBanane wrote: »
    My Summoned Simbiont was level 4 or 5 but for whatever reason got down graded?

Does anyone have any idea what could have happened?

They downgraded him to his orginal rank with the update. Now you either sell him or let him wander off.