**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I maxed deep wounds for this AW changes ?

_GRINDER__GRINDER_ Posts: 538 ★★★
Refund the thousands of Units we have put in for deep wounds .

How are you able to resolve the problem of AW by making champs bleed immune ? Are you resolving AW issues or nerfing Blade indirectly ? Wasn't bleeding opponents a part of playing this game .

I wish there was no AW like I wish there were no dungeons .

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    No, you maxed deep wounds so you can use blade to wreck AQ and EQ that much more
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    It’s so we have to spend money and resources to rank up new champs. Like everything 20.0 = pay to play
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    The changes aren't that bad. Sure it sucks that I won't be able to use AA on attack,

Besides, I'm way below tier 5 in AW, so the changes do not affect me.

Why do people that aren't effected by something, think their opinion matters?

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    It's one season. Next season your DW will work just fine.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Kabam is adding more nodes to play around in aw. I like it. Some champs will be better than others for a season. Nothing wrong with it. You’ll be able to bleed opponents next season
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Stewman wrote: »
    The changes aren't that bad. Sure it sucks that I won't be able to use AA on attack,

Same reason you give your opinions, champ.

On things that effect me....

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★

Same reason you give your opinions, champ.

On things that effect me....

Then your just not seeing the whole picture then.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    These nodes are only here for 1 season, so after it’ll be used again there, and its still needed for outside aw for bleed champs
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Deep wounds is great, just not for this season of AW. Questing, AQ, Arenas will all be better.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @Championcritic having a couple bleed immune nodes is so vastly different from every defender being bleed immune, including a 5/65 Medusa boss who can essentially keep living strands the entire fight because of her fury bug. If you aren’t facing it every war then you can’t say it’s not a big deal, because logic. I do agree it’s ridiculous to ask for RDT’s though. 99% of the time that’s just crying to cry. But the timing of the bleed immune node with their inability/unwillingness to fix Medusa, the most prevalent boss in tier 5+, is really weak. IMO it shows a serious lack of either forethought or integrity, or both.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    I face it every war. It's not a big deal.

If you only ranked up bleed champs thus far and are now gimped, thats on you for not diversifying your roster.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    It is for 1 season. Stop crying, Jesus.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    When I recently read the announcement, I thought the buffs rotated. Like one war (week) was amped up, then the next was bleed immune. I feel that’s how it should’ve been but even still there are plenty of powerful attackers, even some that can bleed but don’t need it like Sabretooth. You have SL, Sparky, Proxima, Corvus, Nebula, Hyperion, Emma, Omega, DV, Magik, Angela, etc. With the reduction in mystic defenders, buff champions are starting to become more viable.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    _GRINDER_ wrote: »
    Refund the thousands of Units we have put in for deep wounds .

How are you able to resolve the problem of AW by making champs bleed immune ? Are you resolving AW issues or nerfing Blade indirectly ? Wasn't bleeding opponents a part of playing this game .

I wish there was no AW like I wish there were no dungeons .

I'm with you on this. I've decided to pretty much just take this season of AW off.

Yes I purchased DW primarily for AW use before the announcement of the Season 5 changes.

The other modes really don't interest me all that much anymore so DW for those modes is kind of irrelevant.

I mainly ranked up bleeders and don't want to reinvest in other champs since it's like as others have said just for 1 (entire) season so it seems pointless to invest in those "diverse" champs so I can have no 2 AWs be the same.