**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Second 5*

JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
Let me start off by saying that I have an unhealthy addiction to selling champions. I will not report any abuse from that. I also get that this 5* was an act of both karma as well as my usual 1 good, 1 bad champion luck. What I am not happy about is the fact that I had just taken Heimdall to r4 and I get Captain Marvel. I can do something with her, but the whole “She’s a 5*” routine is lost on me. I will rank her, but when it comes time to r5 4* Heimdall or r3 5* Captain Marvel, I will not hesitate in rank Heimdall.

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    CM honestly isn't worth the resources
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    If you are going to rank 4* Heimdall over 5* CM anyway, why are you upset that you pulled her after you took him to r4? What difference does it make? You ought to be happy that you didn't pull and rank her first...

True. Anyway I did openly admit to this being karma so now my biggest question is; why did I bother posting a complaint with the solution in it?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm more or less done ranking 4*s to 5/50. I really wanted a 5* Heimdall and broke my rule of never burning units on GM/FGM crystals. I have a lot of units because I almost never use them. The upshot is I didn't get a single 5* for my efforts but got and duped 4* Heimdall so I ranked him just because he cost me a lot. I have a 4* Void I'd rank for LOL x23 if I dupe him. I have a mutant 4* gem saved for the Wolverine I'll never pull and I'd rank him. Other than that I'm out on 4*s. Maybe one will come along that will change my mind but I doubt it.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Heimdall isn’t a hard hitter but is still good especially that true strike. Cap Marvel is good in her own way with good damage and poison immunity
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    I'm more or less done ranking 4*s to 5/50. I really wanted a 5* Heimdall and broke my rule of never burning units on GM/FGM crystals. I have a lot of units because I almost never use them. The upshot is I didn't get a single 5* for my efforts but got and duped 4* Heimdall so I ranked him just because he cost me a lot. I have a 4* Void I'd rank for LOL x23 if I dupe him. I have a mutant 4* gem saved for the Wolverine I'll never pull and I'd rank him. Other than that I'm out on 4*s. Maybe one will come along that will change my mind but I doubt it.
    4* void isn’t going to help you in LoL