**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who has the best regeneration for questing?

2»

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Awakened Blade - if played right he can always Regen to 71%
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    King Groot

Lol king groot is garbage my friend
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Other - please provide helpful comments
    Voodoo for me. Health regen at start of every fight is great.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I said Blade because I can control his healing and no regen buff, but ghost rider is reallly good as well just its a bit of a pain to reset his judgments, I love Wolverine but his regen can proc at any time and that can kill you quick if your fighting a modok or somebody who can reverse regen without warning.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    VOODOO.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Venom the Duck deserves an honerable mention
  • Rehan010_Rehan010_ Posts: 29
    I like blade regen but most of the time i messed up trying to regen in fight. GR is good regen
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    @KRONOSDOUBLE
    Wow - so passionate and informative. I’m willing to see him in action if I pull him. The community always makes KG look like a meme but I’ll definitely take your advice!
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Rogue, because you control when you need it
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Ghost Rider - he can self-sustain for a whole quest
    The best? I don’t know.

My favorite? GR. Because I can decide when it triggers most the time.
  • xfit9599xfit9599 Posts: 27
    Ultron - 50% and 25% regeneration boosts are great insurance
    I think Ultron is very underrated by the community. The double regen can be extremely useful. For example ive started long AQ fights just above 25% health, then had the 25% regen kick in and get me back over 50% health...then lost a bit more health under 50% and gotten him to regen up to 75%. So, long story short...Ive started a fight just above 25% and ended that same fight above 70% health. Plus he's bleed/poison immune.
  • CaguioaCaguioa Posts: 25
    Ghost rider with blade synergy, they both give best duo healing in the game
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I have him as a duped rank 4/40 4 star and he is amazing. Once you get all the judgements on the opponent and get the strong attack, it lasts forever and is incredible! Also if you max out recover in the mastery you get a well needed boost. You can play really long quests without wasting potions. I was at 10% and at the end of the fight I had 80%! The next fight I got back to the yellow 100% bar!
    Don't listen to anyone else @Disgruntled_User_123 . A duped King Groot has the most reliable regen in the game, not to mention fury, a permanent armor break, and decent poison effects. Oh, and bleed immune. There are some good regen champs on your list, but a duped KG takes the win every time because he has a constant regen over the course of the fight, and he is even able to shrug off debuffs at the expense of a fury buff.

Duped Wolverine has the best undisputed regen in the game, but other than an average bleed, he doesn't have much going for him. Duped Blade has a very good regen as well, but it only goes up to 70% health restoration. However, his danger sense ability and a power gain against bleeding opponents make him easily one of the best champs in the game.

One champ that is often overlooked and underrated is definitely Ultron. If you fight well, you never need to use potions with him because it is possible to go from 25% health back up to 78% in one fight, provided that you are very careful and have started the fight off below 50% life. Bleed/poison immune makes him useful. One thing I personally love about Ultron is using his specials against bleeding opponents because it cauterizes the wound increases attack per bleed cauterized, so if you have 2-5 bleeds on the opponent, you can deal a lot of damage with his specials, which also have 40% chance to stun, so you can get a stun-train going if your lucky. My Ultron is a 5* at Rank 4/55, and he is one of the best champs you could ask for in AQ, especially when running map 5.

However, if you are looking for an event/story questing champ, my recommendation still goes to King Groot.

I can finish most fights with my blade at 67 or 71% health, I mean the guy just keeps trucking he can go thru almost anything a little dash and heal, intercept, dash and heal, intercept, the guy is almost unbeatable, and once danger sense is going it is game over, for anybody.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Beast has decent healing once in acrobatic mode and 4 hit MLLM combo timer after being hit (wether summoner was blocking or not).

Once acrobatic you could heal throughout the fight. And if you start at less than 50% health percentage, acrobatic mode triggers immediately and you can start healing early in the fight.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    @KRONOSDOUBLE
    Wow - so passionate and informative. I’m willing to see him in action if I pull him. The community always makes KG look like a meme but I’ll definitely take your advice!

I've never understood why King Groot gets no love. He's a beast. It takes more time to KO an opponent because his base attack is low, but the dude is a tank. Great questing champ.
  • Awakened Blade - if played right he can always Regen to 71%
    @KRONOSDOUBLE

I've never understood why King Groot gets no love. He's a beast. It takes more time to KO an opponent because his base attack is low, but the dude is a tank. Great questing champ.

I think KG is significantly underrated, but I don't think his regeneration alone is comparable to other regeneration champs. But KG does have one distinction, and that is that although his regeneration is not high, you get it more or less automatically without having to do anything. That's unusual among regeneration champs. As a result, KG benefits from a slower pace fight: if you have the patience to play into his strengths, he can be a very good general questing champ. He will be slow, but the slower the fight goes the more the fight plays into his strengths.
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    @KRONOSDOUBLE

I think KG is significantly underrated, but I don't think his regeneration alone is comparable to other regeneration champs. But KG does have one distinction, and that is that although his regeneration is not high, you get it more or less automatically without having to do anything. That's unusual among regeneration champs. As a result, KG benefits from a slower pace fight: if you have the patience to play into his strengths, he can be a very good general questing champ. He will be slow, but the slower the fight goes the more the fight plays into his strengths.

The king of regen is Wolverine who has a decent chance for it to proc every hit, so not sure why you would say that "you get it more or less automatically without having to do anything. That's unusual among regeneration champs." as it certainly is not, iron man, ultron, X-23, Wolverine, old man Logan, there are many champs who you do not need to do anything to proc there regen.
  • Awakened Blade - if played right he can always Regen to 71%
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    @KRONOSDOUBLE

The king of regen is Wolverine who has a decent chance for it to proc every hit, so not sure why you would say that "you get it more or less automatically without having to do anything. That's unusual among regeneration champs." as it certainly is not, iron man, ultron, X-23, Wolverine, old man Logan, there are many champs who you do not need to do anything to proc there regen.

Champs like Iron Man and Ultron certainly have to do something: they have to take a very specific amount of damage and cross a health threshold. You can't just get regen on demand like Rogue or Blade, and you cannot regen at all once you are below a certain amount of health. You have to specifically engineer a very specific circumstance to get that healing. Champs like Wolverine have to either hit their target or get hit, which means to get healing you have to essentially give power to the enemy (or get smacked in the face, which is usually a bad trade). King Groot gets healing buffs automatically on a cycle, which means no matter how fast or slow you fight, or even not fight, you will get a steady (albeit not large) flow of health recovery.

I would have thought this was obvious. The answer to the question "how do you get healing with X" where X is almost any champ with intrinsic healing generally takes the form of "well, to get healing what you have to do is Y" for some different Y. You use SP1. You hit the target and get it randomly. But with King Groot, Y is "just wait." No matter how much health you have, no matter what you're doing, no matter what the opponent is doing, short of the opponent nullifying or staggering the buff off of you, the healing comes automatically.

OML is another rare champ that just gets constant healing without having to do anything, but his healing is pretty low.
  • Other - please provide helpful comments
    X23
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Awakened Wolverine - he regenerates without any help
    If i'm reading the question right on who is the "best healer" I don't see how Wolverine isn't the best. He just isn't available as a 5* so people who are further in content (who had him as a 4*) see him as lost value at this point. However:
    He requires absolutely no skill or technique what so ever... just FIGHT and don't use specials. Until his damage as a 4* just doesn't match up further in act 5, he is they best healing quester imo (and i have Blade and GR awakened as R4 5*s).
    @DNA3000
    I guess yeah you have to hit the opponent to proc a regen, but I mean... That's how we play the game, right. You can't win a fight just standing there waiting for a regen to proc on a timer, you need to survive to get to the regen proc, you need to dupe him and throw a lot of dupe levels into him. Most fights(Unless its quake) you need to hit your opponent to win, so Wolverine if you play the game like I assume you would have to would get more regen back then king groot could ever hope for. If you post a video of you winning a fight with king groot without hitting the opponent and letting timers go off, I will wholeheartedly agree with you. However in my mind King Groot has never been nor ever will be better at regen then Blade, Wolverine, X-23, Ultron, Iron Man, Ghost Rider, or probably even Old Man Logan. King Groot may be able to survive for a very long time but that could mostly be attributed to his huge health pool and okay regen, not his awesome regen. As the question was best regen for questing it hands down goes to Wolverine, or Blade.

• DreggwatzDreggwatz Posts: 13
    Venom the Duck can heal like hell, needs at least 4 fights and a bit luck though. But if you only store heal buffs into your RNA bank, you can stack his healing insanely. He will start each fight with that buffs and also right after s3.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Ultron - 50% and 25% regeneration boosts are great insurance
    SO DR.VOODOO, ULTRON OR DUPED WOLVERINE
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    I like my Dr Voodoo regen. ~30% regen at the beginning of every fight, plus lot's of utility
  • Des1234Des1234 Posts: 80
    Blade is the best healing champ in the game you can control where you want your health to be and for those that have courage maxed keep him at under 50% health and you have an extra 20% attack also against bleeding opponents you don’t have to hit them just parry your way to victory
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    Don't forget about Phoenix. Stack those Phoenix charges she can get to full health when duped. She is also a heavy hitter too.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Marri wrote: »
    Ajisdope wrote: »
    X23. Her regen is awesome. Have her as an unduped 5* 4/55. She is a regular on my team.

Euhm, X23 regen is the same as unduped Wolverine. And even less per tic because her base health is lower.

She is a great champ, but not the best regenerator.

best for questing, if it were best in general then wovlie would win, however this is for questing and wovlie is useless unduped, x-23 has regen and amazing damage output making her better for questing, which was the original topic.