**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most OP Champion Combinations?

Hey guys! I'm interested in your opinions for what you believe would be the most overpowered combinations of any two champions. Planning on working on a small video so I'd like to get some community feedback. I have listed a few below, but feel free to post down any suggestions that you may have :smile:

Most OP Champion Combinations? 61 votes

Archangel + Omega Red (Poison Immunity, Regen % When Neurotoxins Expire)
32%
AraevinPlayer1994FlareDogeCmbk96nameplasAnonymous346[Deleted User]Grootman1294PacificWarriorgauravtheslayerBlackJ4zzAn_Asian_1Wozzy101Fooshblalala001_kunal21FangmanglerCosmicspiderman777RENGIEGUINTOISENOUGHLostReplica23MvJ96 20 votes
Ultron + OG Vision (Regen, Double Immunity, Power Drains Enemy When Synthesis Activates)
4%
DrownedGodDankestChefBlackFreQuency 3 votes
Hawkeye + Killmonger (Strong Bleeds, Power Drain, True Strike, Indestructible)
6%
Speedbumpscience22Art357Ultimatesaber32 4 votes
Magik + The Hood (Power Lock, Invisibility, Staggers Any Buffs Activated During Limbo)
6%
TaxYouconfusedPedritkoWebheadUnltd 4 votes
Ghost + Spider-Man (SE) (Imagine Spider-Man's Unblockable SP2, Phasing)
19%
TaimurKhanIron_SkywalkerDuke_SilverBsnskaInbaShadow_PhoneixAvengers320AleorJayCeeRockypantherxRehan010_ManofCarbon 12 votes
Red Hulk + CA (IW) (Gain Heat Charges When Parrying + Amazing Block Proficiency)
11%
Erza_ScarletWill435Darkrider05ShaheerFIazsbdjdkKingsumMrBanks 7 votes
Corvus Glaive + Black Bolt (Gain Precision/Cruelty Buffs As You Expend Glaive Charges)
18%
29746Greifmaster911Starscean98RwdjilanibuxGhostboytjieRunamokUSAab28pMbizzJakJakThug29 11 votes

Comments

• Sieger7999Sieger7999 Posts: 48
    edited November 2018
    What about Corvus and jugs? Can start the fight swinging.

Or void + x23
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    quake and hawkeye? they give everyone a 15% ability accuracy pair them up with hyperion and just watch the carnage
  • Sieger7999Sieger7999 Posts: 48
    edited November 2018
    Ha, ignore my comment. I read it as f you combined the powers of 2 champs into 1
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    quake and hawkeye? they give everyone a 15% ability accuracy pair them up with hyperion and just watch the carnage

ignore this you're talking about making new ones this one already exist
    hulk + hyperion (both champions fury have unlimited stacks, increased power gain)
    edited November 2018
    angela + thor (each hit has a 25% to armor break -2000, can stack up to 5 armour breaks, increased critical rating and fury)
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    hulk + hyperion (both champions fury have unlimited stacks, increased power gain)

So technically Hulk only stackdn1 fury meaning its not unlimited
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    edited November 2018
    KM WS
    KM ST
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Guys the OP isn’t talking about synergies, he’s talking about literally combining the abilities of two champions. So if it was DPXF and HE, he would have a hemorrhage with every hit duped. (That would be my pick for AW...oh wait....)
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Wasp + ghost
  • HadoineHadoine Posts: 23
    edited November 2018
    Ghost is already the most op combination of iceman/gp, hood, corvus, hyp and spark. Oh and magik i guess for suicides
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Archangel + Omega Red (Poison Immunity, Regen % When Neurotoxins Expire)
    OG Deadpool + Wolverine loooool the best ever
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I've thought about:

Psylocke+Symbiote Spiderman= Power lock and stack these armor breaks forever through heavies on the corner.

Dormammu+Wolverine or X-23= Power control, immunities, very high damage and tankiness. this one is great.

Luke Cage+Elektra= You'll decrease ability accuracy of your opponent per debuff they have. So this champ would completely shut down any evade or another annoying ability more easily plus you got indestructible, bleed immunity and a good damage paired with assassin ability.

Luke Cage+Symbiote Spiderman or Netflix DD= Luke Cage increases his damage the more the debuffs the opponent has, so stacking either Spidey or Netflix DD armor breaks will make him a beast. Another cool combination could be Luke Cage+Phoenix, applying incinerate on each hit, with these stacking you'll have a lot of damage as well. Also both sig abilities would make them a durable champ. basically Luke Cage+any champ that applies a lot of debuffs fast is a good combination.

Duped Jane Foster + Magik/Psylocke, so you'll have your opponent power and stun locked almost all the time plus Jane's sig increases her damage when the opponent is stunned so this would make a great combination. Also Jane + She Hulk, stun opponents + heavy fury with a guaranteed crit, now this would do a lot of damage.

I've also really liked the CapIW+Rulk one you listed there, now that one would be awesome.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Carnage + Venom + Blade + Corvus = Op Champ
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    X23 + duped wolvie + duped DP + duped blade. Ultimate regen champ
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Blade+Straky+Ghost Rider
    the unholy trinity
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Corvus Glaive + Black Bolt (Gain Precision/Cruelty Buffs As You Expend Glaive Charges)
    issamaf80 wrote: »

I think you missed the whole point of this post.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Most op combo would be Sl and Corvus, destroys shirt and long fights with ease
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited November 2018
    -add{MS}{{Angela}}{{Memphisto}}{{Guilly}}
    Power Start 1, Start fight 3 souls- 4 by fight 2. -Become Unblockable after SP1- SP2 nullify all- Unblockable Atk- 5 souls- 50% chance on hit Lifesteal 40% damage. Reduce opponents Block Profiency
    Buffs last 30% longer {MS Unique}
    Steal any fury, power gain, regen buffs and reduce opponent ability 30%
    Bleed immunity.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Spidergwen and Col... No synergy..... but those two need to be nerfed....
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Mbizz wrote: »
    issamaf80 wrote: »

I think you missed the whole point of this post.

whats the point lol i know
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Lvernon15 wrote: »

*short
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    cx23433 wrote: »
    Lvernon15 wrote: »

*short

No, shirt. Have you seen Corvus’s blade? It would decimate any antagonizing shirts that might ambush you from the bottom of your clothes drawer.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    ST and KM
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    This is silly. Why not have a champ that has infinity heal, death touch and for every win you gain 100000 5* shards lmao. Get real
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Reaper213 wrote: »
    This is silly. Why not have a champ that has infinity heal, death touch and for every win you gain 100000 5* shards lmao. Get real

Left field much?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Ronan+Dr voodoo

Ronan on his own excels against champions who have lots of buffs but what if he could apply his own buffs on the opponent? After 20 or 30 hits he could stun lock anyone, if they are stun Immune just stack up the Loas and he will hit like a truck. Not the most OP champion by any means, but an interesting combination nonetheless.