**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Man in red?

I was playing today and a man in red appeared in the middle of the screen when the match started. He didn’t move and went out of screen as we moved around and I could just walk through him. He was there the entire match even in the end of match scene. I have a screen shot. Super creepy lola0214ndudqzd.jpeg
. Anyone else had this?

Comments

• Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    It's been happening to a lot of people. It looks like SL mixed with BW
  • Options
    Word
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Look really close, it’s BW, SL, and Mordo
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    edited November 2018
    There’s actually a second BW in there
  • Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    Look really close, it’s BW, SL, and Mordo

Good eye, I completely missed that Mordo in there lol
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I thought he was talking about the background at first lol
  • Options
    Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    BuffalOhio wrote: »
    I was playing today and a man in red appeared in the middle of the screen when the match started. He didn’t move and went out of screen as we moved around and I could just walk through him. He was there the entire match even in the end of match scene. I have a screen shot. Super creepy lola0214ndudqzd.jpeg
    . Anyone else had this?

Looks like Star-Lord is getting fresh with widow
  • Options
    Hey BuffalOhio, I'm sorry for any confusion caused by another Champion appearing onscreen during a fight.

There's an active thread HERE, where we've requested more information on this issue so we can fully investigate it and hopefully, find a solution as quickly as possible.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to share your feedback in that discussion.
This discussion has been closed.