**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Add this feature, and everybody's happy

It's that we can use our quest energy to buy energy refills.
For example, we can buy 1 small energy refill with the cost of 10 quest energy (qe). This would be an amazing way to stored energy, and use when needed. People will not abuse this feature because it's not beneficial to use 10 qe to buy and then only use back 5 of them. But sometimes, I got some very busy days when I can log in but can't really play in 1 minute, qe cap; and then I have some easy days when I use up all 70qe every fast. So the point is, I wish I can use the qe of the busy days in the easy days, there should be a way to store it. People still have to login several times a day, Kabam get what you want, we get what we want.

Comments

• RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Why not let energy recharge beyond 70? You can use all the energy for the time you didn't log in
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    You want to trade 10 Energy for 5 Energy? Why not wait 30 minutes for them to refill?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Why not let energy recharge beyond 70? You can use all the energy for the time you didn't log in

People would spend less units on refills for legends run if this was a thing, just don't use energy for a few days, let it get to 1000ish and spend it all when they want to start their legends run.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    You want to trade 10 Energy for 5 Energy? Why not wait 30 minutes for them to refill?

Im pretty sure he means you can save energy when you are not using it, for example its your arena grind day and your not planning to do any quest, then you can save those energy for later
  • Free champions 😊😊