**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Avengers Annhilation

King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
So I just saw a bootleg trailer from what I am told is a Russian movie theater for avengers annhilation aka avengers 4.... got a ton of questions now... anyone else see this? Is this real? If it is real why is it being shown in Russia first? When will it be shown in the states? What about the UK have you guys seen this?

y26msrwmvl60.png

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Not the right forum......
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    So I just saw a bootleg trailer from what I am told is a Russian movie theater for avengers annhilation aka avengers 4.... got a ton of questions now... anyone else see this? Is this real? If it is real why is it being shown in Russia first? When will it be shown in the states? What about the UK have you guys seen this?

y26msrwmvl60.png
    That trailer got confirmed to be fake. Marvel would NEVER send a trailer before they are done with reshoots, and since russian people have cameras it would be stupid to let them record a trailer then send it to american friends
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Man you guys are so testy. It relates to the game cuz they’ll do some content for the game. Let the man post if he wants to post. The game was created in a free country. Smdh.

I heard it’s fake also.

Keep posting thing that aren’t related to the game!
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Annihilation seems to be the right title; time will tell