**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Update the Music and Sound Effects

All the new champions, backgrounds and new game featutures you've added over the course of the contest yet we are still on the same generic music and sound effects we've had from the beginning, jus sayin.

Comments

• Blade34Blade34 Posts: 26
    Let's add some new updates. Make the Hulk roar. Have sounds of explosions. Sword or blade sounds.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    They don't like sounds. They never wanted to add voices, sometimes they may put a weird scream in for a champs special but that is it. Sound is defo one part of the game that has always been lacking in.
  • Cboggie44Cboggie44 Posts: 7
    I would just appreciate some new background areas. They haven't added anything since the Surtur level was added this time last year (or earlier this year when the DVD was released. With the steady stream of new characters released each month, it would be great if a new background was introduced and even phase out some old ones.
    edited November 2018
    They add like one or two areas a year.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    They don't like sounds. They never wanted to add voices, sometimes they may put a weird scream in for a champs special but that is it. Sound is defo one part of the game that has always been lacking in.

Like Howard when you hit him, LMAO.
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    OKAYGang wrote: »

Like Howard when you hit him, LMAO.

Only thing I’d wish they would change, the sound is helpful for evading specials if you know how to use it
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    The one sound I hated was that IMIW that gets you startled esp on earphones. Got me disoriented before fights.

So i shut the sound off sometimes. But need those sounds sometimes to get your dex right.

The music, i turn it off and play from another app.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I think they should add one background every month/update. The backgrounds are amazing but we could always use more.

Maybe some more music too.

Sound effects are fine for me
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Please yes! I have been playing in mute cause although the fighting track is good, it has been 3+ years of hearing it over and over and over and over and over....
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I just ask for one type of sound: Like Injustice mobile, when you select the character, the name of the character would be voiced.
    edited November 2018
    @Ankalagonn
    This is even better the collector could be saying the names as well. @Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Please make this SIMPLE request come true and also put the MONEY we give to you to some good use by making a new track for the game. It can't always be good looks trying to make the game stay fresh.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Playing with the sound on is a thing?
    edited November 2018
    Nitro422 wrote: »
    Playing with the sound on is a thing?

That's the thing, it's not but it should be. Most great video games have great music and sound effects also. Imagine a Wakandan Background with some Kendrick Lamar track from the movie sound track playing. Or the score from Infinity War, when Cap, Falcon, and Natasha arrive at the traintracks to assist Wanda and Vis against Corvus and Proxima. There is enough money pouring into this game from the players and backing from Marvel to to make things like that happen. Different recognizable music on each specific background might actually make having the sound on a thing, maybe even an enjoyable one at that.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Step 1: Disable all music & sound effects on the game
    Step 2: Enable your favourite music streaming app
    Step 3: Choose & play music of your liking.

Problem is not only solved but it won't be an issue anymore .

The above process however does not apply to those wanting an update on the sound fx.
    Step 1: Disable all music & sound effects on the game
    Step 2: Enable your favourite music streaming app
    Step 3: Choose & play music of your liking.

Problem is not only solved but it won't be an issue anymore .

The above process however does not apply to those wanting an update on the sound fx.

I already do this, the point is I shouldn't have to. Real video games typically have a musical sound track whether it is all in house instrumentals (plural) or licensed songs from legitimate artists. Also as some have pointed out in regards to the sound effects they actually do queue you on when to swipe back and evade specials so they are somewhat useful to have on for that reason. I don't keep them on because they just suck but I'd love for that to change as would many others. This a glaring area of the game that could use some improvement is my point and it honestly would probably be pretty easy to put into production. It's kind of a pity a game with such good artwork and advanced animations literally has Atari era music and sound effects is all.