**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa and the auto block [Merged Threads]

12346»

Comments

• demeddemed Posts: 81
    edited October 2018
    Gamer wrote: »
    demed wrote: »
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    How long will it take to fix this issue?

This issue should be resolved in the next major game update. Thanks for your patience!

So you mean that we are moving into the next war season with an issue that makes the already most difficult boss even more difficult. Especially with the new global nodes that diminish some effective counters to her?

Sry but the bleed imuns make it esay to Not let he get the autoblok tha fast becasse she consum bleed and Buffs

It doesn't help if i want to use void, iceman etc or if i am facing her on node 24
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    How long will it take to fix this issue?

This issue should be resolved in the next major game update. Thanks for your patience!

So you mean that we are moving into the next war season with an issue that makes the already most difficult boss even more difficult. Especially with the new global nodes that diminish some effective counters to her?

Sry but the bleed imuns make it esay to Not let he get the autoblok tha fast becasse she consum bleed and Buffs

It doesn't help if i want to use void, iceman etc or if i am facing her on node 24
    agerd it Nice it get fix hopfu next Update

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi! This will be resolved in the 21.0 game update.
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    Hi! This will be resolved in the 21.0 game update.

YESSSSS!!! FINALLY! Well done guys @Kabam Lyra , I'll let you know if something else comes up (hope it's not the case!)