**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

KorG NeeD Changes broken the game

DiegoVDiegoV Posts: 39
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
korg was a good addition to the tournament. But he has been breaking the game. It needs a rebalance because it turned champion out of point in the defense of the Aw. Some adjustments in the form of thorn activation and insuperable would solve the problem.

1- Intercept running the korg with a medium attack does not activate thorns

2 - only the first hit of the special 1 becomes unblockable ... or slows the shooting time. allowing a possible use of the dexterity since it is not possible a self evade

please review

Comments

• Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    1- Use An Energy Based Champ ; Bishop / Mordo / Dorm / ant energy Based Champ Or Omega Red If You Have Him

2-Use Awakened Mordo Can block the unblockable sp
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    You can shallow evade his medium dash and do a light combo
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    1- Use An Energy Based Champ ; Bishop / Mordo / Dorm / ant energy Based Champ Or Omega Red If You Have Him

2-Use Awakened Mordo Can block the unblockable sp

IIRC Mordo doesn’t have to be awakened to block unblockable attacks.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    DiegoV wrote: »
    korg was a good addition to the tournament. But he has been breaking the game. It needs a rebalance because it turned champion out of point in the defense of the Aw. Some adjustments in the form of thorn activation and insuperable would solve the problem.

1- Intercept running the korg with a medium attack does not activate thorns

2 - only the first hit of the special 1 becomes unblockable ... or slows the shooting time. allowing a possible use of the dexterity since it is not possible a self evade

please review

Point 2. It is 100% possible to use Dexterity
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    It's possible to fully dexterity korg sp1. There are videos on YouTube. Yes I would love it if only his first hit is unblockable, but at least there's a way around it.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    He not that’s bad anymore just need to find away around him and he thors don’t add op with war node. So not bad just need to find away.
  • Options
    DiegoVDiegoV Posts: 39
    gtd4t0ee8uim.png
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/538996#Comment_538996

We got one boys! Took a while, but I knew eventually some whiner was gonna pop up eventually saying Korg is too hard, even if it honestly took way longer than expected. Call me a prophet if you like.

You play tier 10 right? try playing tier 1 and will understand how the nickel fighter works
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    You play tier 10 right? try playing tier 1 and will understand how the nickel fighter works

Korg is nothing special. He easily gets soled in 2 ways, remove dexterity or use the right counter. Right counter options include Dormammu, Bishop, Doctor Voodoo, Magik, and Doctor Strange.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Is there a secret message in your title? Trying to figure out the random caps.
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    gtd4t0ee8uim.png
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/538996#Comment_538996

We got one boys! Took a while, but I knew eventually some whiner was gonna pop up eventually saying Korg is too hard, even if it honestly took way longer than expected. Call me a prophet if you like.

I play Tier 6 and wreck this man.