**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who are you more excited for: ÆGON or the Champion?

Give your answer in the comments below...

Comments

• Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Aegon
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Aegon
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Ægon
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Ægon
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    You know the champion of the universe is a real champion. He is a marvel character older than myself
    3rngyxa8shsl.jpg
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    The Champion
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    You know the champion of the universe is a real champion. He is a marvel character older than myself
    3rngyxa8shsl.jpg

By real I'm referring to a champion or villain people might enjoy not a footnote in the marvel universe. What's next squirrel girl and toad
    Dshu wrote: »
    3rngyxa8shsl.jpg

By real I'm referring to a champion or villain people might enjoy not a footnote in the marvel universe. What's next squirrel girl and toad
    ... Magneto’s OG henchman and the best female character Marvel has made in years... Do you even Comic Book?
    My bad I guess I should have said leather boy and hell cow. Although hell cow would probably be a step up from toad and squirrel girl
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    3rngyxa8shsl.jpg

... Magneto’s OG henchman and the best female character Marvel has made in years... Do you even Comic Book?
    My bad I guess I should have said leather boy and hell cow. Although hell cow would probably be a step up from toad and squirrel girl

You do know Squirrel Girl defeated Thanos right?
    And hellcow worked with deadpool and is a vampire cow which sounds cooler to play
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    3rngyxa8shsl.jpg

I’m hoping January we get squirrel girl, I would love to add her in my roster.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    3rngyxa8shsl.jpg

I’m hoping January we get squirrel girl, I would love to add her in my roster.

RIGHT!!!! She has been super requested lately.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    or
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    3rngyxa8shsl.jpg

Way more than a footnote. An elder of the universe who was the original guardian of the power stone.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The champion kinda looks boring. Ægon looks really cool tho. Kinda wish we didn’t have two new blue skinned fighter-type champs this month, but oh well. Hopefully he will be cool as well
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Could this be a hint at the new MARVEL movies? Like having the elders of the universe in Avengers 4
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    whoever has better regen, think its the champion
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I reckon he’ll be good
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    The Champion
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    _Chaos_ wrote: »
    Could this be a hint at the new MARVEL movies? Like having the elders of the universe in Avengers 4

If the elders of the universe were in avengers 4, they'd probably suck. Have you seen collector and grandmaster in the movies?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Ægon.

Champion looks interesting but after seeing the move set like Hulk Hogan, it sure feels strange.
  • Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    edited November 2018
    I'm pretty stoked for Champion. One of my favorite parts of The Thanos Quest was when Thanos defeats Champion for the Power Stone.