**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I pulled 5 star morning star is he good can I take her to rank 3

Pls advice me

Comments

• SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Duped worth R4 or even R5
    Unduped definitely worth R3
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Play around with her first, her abilities well justify taking her to rank3 but her animations to a lot of people are clunky and a big turn off.Shouldn't rank up a champion if you hate playing with them
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 117
    She gets the job done but is not very fun to play IMO.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    She has a great sp2, rack up her souls and she'll do amazing sp1 damage as well with life steal. She was my first max sig 4*, never took her past r4 though.
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Her playstyle is clunky. He has a strong sp2 vs champs with buffs and if you can build her souls up he gets some great utility.
    10/10 shemale.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    my man u called her a him and a her in the same sentience

Lol, so who is he?
    Haminflomo wrote: »
    She's worth r4 even unduped. His play style is super boring, but she's a powerhouse when you get him ramped up.

My man, you call her a him and her in the same sentence
    Mbizz wrote: »
    Her playstyle is clunky. He has a strong sp2 vs champs with buffs and if you can build her souls up he gets some great utility.
    10/10 shemale.

My man, you called her a him and a her in the same sentence
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Whoosh Train passeth
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Haminflomo wrote: »
    She's worth r4 even unduped. His play style is super boring, but she's a powerhouse when you get him ramped up.

My man, you call her a him and her in the same sentence

Wooosh
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    OP, how are you liking him? Did you take her to r3?
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Yeah
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    she's a lady, and is great for questing, take the first 3 enemies with her so you got souls, and then you'll see her true power