**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Captain America (Classic) Buff

Fury: 15% chance on all attacks to grant a passive fury increasing his attack rating by 500 for 5 seconds (Does not stack.)

Fatigue: Perfect Blocks grant a 100% chance to fatigue the Opponent lasting 15 seconds (Max Stack 5.)

Special 1: 100% Chance to Stun the opponent for 2.5 seconds. (Increases by 1 second per Fatigue on the opponent.)

Special 2: 75% chance to stun for 4.5 seconds. (Fatigues do not affect the duration.)

Special 3: 100% chance to stun for 5 seconds. (Fatigues do not affect the duration.)

Passive: Well timed blocks grant a 25% chance to place a petrify debuff on the opponent lasting 20 seconds. (Max stack 3.)

Signature Ability: Steve's shield blocks almost all incoming damage reflecting ALL projectile damage back at the opponent if blocked. He also gains 80% perfect block chance based on lost health (Max sig.)

Synergies: Red White and Blue: (Cap WW2/Cap IW/Iron Patriot) All champions gain 15% increased ability accuracy.

Hands off: (SpiderMan Stark Enhanced) Increases all champions stun duration by 1 second.

Experiment gone right: (Hulk) Increases all champions fury durations by 5 seconds and increases the damage by 300.

Avengers Unite: (All Avenger Champions) Avenger Champions gain a passive increase of 500 to Physical Resistance, Armor, Energy Resistance, and Reduces debuff duration by 25%.

Comments

• Like👍🏻
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Like👍🏻

Thanks bro I put a lot of thought into this
  • Blackluster_6Blackluster_6 Posts: 36
    edited November 2018
    Maybe the stun thingy is an overdo, but the rest suits both Cap WWII & Classic perfectly.
    Maybe the stun thingy is overdue, but the rest suits both Cap WWII & Classic perfectly.

Exactly my thoughts but yeah maybe Fatigues should increase stun by .5 instead of 1 second
  • Namelez wrote: »
    Maybe the stun thingy is overdue, but the rest suits both Cap WWII & Classic perfectly.

Exactly my thoughts but yeah maybe Fatigues should increase stun by .5 instead of 1 second

That’s the kabam spirit. Lol, never too much, always a bit less & everything good will cost you so bad😂
    Namelez wrote: »

That’s the kabam spirit. Lol, never too much, always a bit less & everything good will cost you so bad😂

Lmao 😂 it'd be a nice stun tho with 5 fatigues and stupefy maxes itd be 5.5 seconds 😂
  • That looks like a good character design
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Nice work. I got classic cap as a maxed sig 4 star and he's just kinda sitting around. I would appreciate the buff for sure.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Liked the Deadpool x-force buff as well. Keep up the good work. Pls make more of these
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Most people go over the top with their reworks, but this one seems very well balanced. 9/10 would recommend this as a good rework for cap.
    Liked the Deadpool x-force buff as well. Keep up the good work. Pls make more of these

Im gonna make some more today thanks for the advice : )
    @Samspade23 me too I love Cap OG but he just doesn't hit hard enough... @KRONOSDOUBLE thanks bro I was going for a little bit of Voids reversal ability and a bit of a damage boost