**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When are we getting the 21.0 update?? [Merged Threads]

A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
The new event is only 90 minutes away?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Probably missed it in the kabam essay, but do we know what time 21.0 will go live tomorrow (or today depending on your time zone). Will it be a midnight launch for PST or Central US time? Or something like 12:00 PM PST?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    10.00 am pst like always i guess
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Same time as every event ever.
  • GxxxxGxxxx Posts: 33
    Does anyone know for what time it will be updated in the play store

10am pst like always....
    That is zero playing up to 10
    What?
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Uninstall and re install. It'll work again
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    It is 7th November and I haven't received an update.....do anyone knows when will it be available?
    edited November 2018
    I am waiting for myself from 6 am
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Thnx buddy for the knowledge....it seems that we would have a rough time waiting for the update lol
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    every month the same time depending on your time zone 6pm uk time
  • jakov1234jakov1234 Posts: 3
    edited November 2018
    Maybe you guys speak about new content, but update itself normally is out day or two before, i cannot login since this morning cause it asks me on loading screen to update and when i press update it takes me to google play but there is no update avaliable, and all my ally got it yesterday evening. I am gmt+1
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    In the next 30-90min. Approx. Be patient
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    There is no specific hour. Expect it in a space of some hours from now on.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I think you can likely expect it before the new event quest starts in 90 minutes.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    I know... just is usually much earlier is all! Wanna have it ready when it starts! Haha
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Patience is a virtue...
  • Prob soon
  • They usually release around 10 am PST. That said, there are many factors outside our control that dictates the actual release time, and it could be a little earlier, or much later than that.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    The updates for new months are poorly executed by kabam
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Mike vs Mike.

My money is on Mike
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Mike12867 wrote: »

Sorry, I'm a little confused by this. Could you elaborate? We don't have very much to do with the timing of a release, as that is almost completely dependent on your App provider.

Well then why doesn't Kabam send through the data for update a few days prior to the update? I see the need from Kabam to avoid any leaked data or info prior to the update, but the delays almost always impact the players in the end
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Cain wrote: »
    Mike vs Mike.

My money is on Mike

My money too
    Double or nothing
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Cain wrote: »
    Mike vs Mike.

My money is on Mike

It's actually "Miike".
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Mike12867 wrote: »

Sorry, I'm a little confused by this. Could you elaborate? We don't have very much to do with the timing of a release, as that is almost completely dependent on your App provider.

I think Mike is being a little unfair to Miike and the gang here, but only a little based on the information available. It'd be great in a situation like this if Kabam gave a general update on how this process typically runs, and maybe even told users when it was submitted with the hope it'll be available at whatever time.

I know there's constant monthly development going on, but I do wish the timetable would adjust so I could download the update the night before or morning of launch. Not having wireless access near work means that I miss out on quite a bit of time to get started on AQ.
This discussion has been closed.