Summoned symbiote

What do you want as a reward for selling your symbiote friend?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    You lost me at "selling" lol
  • DshuDshu Member Posts: 1,504 ★★★★
    How about a useless title and a kick in the groin expectations that cant be disappointing
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Member Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I hope the title is something that makes everyone feel awful for doing it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★
    What do you want as a reward for selling your symbiote friend?

There isn't any "what do you want". You get a title and that's all.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Member Posts: 527 ★★
    Dshu wrote: »
    How about a useless title and a kick in the groin expectations that cant be disappointing

xtxx63f2l54l.png

This will be us tomorrow, enjoy today.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    How is it a kick in the groin? The Sym was a temporary gift. We got to use it all month to earn the Rewards from EQ and the Special Event, much easier than we would have. They have been upfront all along that we couldn't keep it, and we would get a Title for selling it. There's literally no room for confusion or expectation otherwise.
  • saorpssaorps Member Posts: 81
    The Sym received was upgraded. we got a 1.0 basic Sym, but we will return a 5.0 turbo Sym. A reward for the improvement would be nice. hahahaha
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★
    saorps wrote: »
    The Sym received was upgraded. we got a 1.0 basic Sym, but we will return a 5.0 turbo Sym. A reward for the improvement would be nice. hahahaha

That is what Symbiote difficulty rewards were for.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Member Posts: 521 ★★
    Um. Sorry to tell you, but if you don't sell your Symbiote, Kabam even said themselves that he will wander off and will leave your roster regardless. So then you will have no Symbiote and no title.

So might as well sell and get a title rather then get nothing.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Member Posts: 664 ★★
    How is it a kick in the groin? The Sym was a temporary gift. We got to use it all month to earn the Rewards from EQ and the Special Event, much easier than we would have. They have been upfront all along that we couldn't keep it, and we would get a Title for selling it. There's literally no room for confusion or expectation otherwise.

i agree, we got fantastic rewards from this and you guys are asking for more. you guys are just greedy if you think that you deserve more than what you got.
  • Ben345qBen345q Member Posts: 168
    Well I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that I would receive a pony and a princess party in exchange for my little Herbert (the name of my illegitimate symbiote). So I'm pretty gosh darned upset.
  • DeadWaitDeadWait Member Posts: 3
    I just logged in and mines gone. I didn't even get a chance to sell it.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Member Posts: 390 ★★
    DeadWait wrote: »
    I just logged in and mines gone. I didn't even get a chance to sell it.

Press "champions"
    Sort by reverse hero rating
    See your Symbiod