**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aegean in uncollected

How in the world do you fight this guy? His block proficiency KO’s you at full health when you block. And if you evade him he’s on a buffet node and then gains like 12k health!

Comments

• TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    I would say bring void if you have him or someone to reverse healing
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    AA
  • Doug_McQuaidDoug_McQuaid Posts: 33
    Only void I have is a 3 star
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Get rid of Dexterity
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Cain wrote: »
    Get rid of Dexterity

Then you’d still die from block damage.

I used AA to clear him op.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    AA smoked him and Champion
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I’m more interested to see how his actual abilities are. Can anyone share?
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I haven't even started but insane regen has a bunch of counters -

1) Poison him - multiple stacks
    2) Heal Block
    3) Reverse Regen (Guilly, Void)
    4) Outdamage the enemy (AA)
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Talk about fun!
    edited November 2018

2) Heal Block

You’ll have to see before commenting. If you don’t end this fight fast and on your first attempt, it’ll get increasingly more difficult. Not just because of the regen. Massive block pro. reductions and etc..
    Jaded wrote: »

2) Heal Block

You’ll have to see before commenting. If you don’t end this fight fast and on your first attempt, it’ll get increasingly more difficult. Not just because of the regen. Massive block pro. reductions

Honestly, who blocks at that uncollected level anyways? Its all about evade and maybe parry once in a while.
    It may be a difficult fight, but you'll get it eventually.

@rockykoston While im with you, I do suggest trying it before commenting. We'll all get it once some good counters come out. but technically speaking, its a tough fight

2) Heal Block

You’ll have to see before commenting. If you don’t end this fight fast and on your first attempt, it’ll get increasingly more difficult. Not just because of the regen. Massive block pro. reductions

Honestly, who blocks at that uncollected level anyways? Its all about evade and maybe parry once in a while.

No, I already got him, mate. And yes with 5/65 you can block and parry plenty in uncollected mode.

2) Heal Block

You’ll have to see before commenting. If you don’t end this fight fast and on your first attempt, it’ll get increasingly more difficult. Not just because of the regen. Massive block pro. reductions and etc..

AA made both he and Champion very easy fights imo

2) Heal Block

AA made both he and Champion very easy fights imo

Yeah, I already stated I used AA...
    Primmer79 wrote: »

2) Heal Block

@rockykoston While im with you, I do suggest trying it before commenting. We'll all get it once some good counters come out. but technically speaking, its a tough fight

I already accepted that I havent even started, so there's that, but that should not stop me from providing informed feedback based on the thread details and my own experience with similar nodes.

It is always a tough fight , on the first day of the quest while ppl are still figuring things out. I will probably get to him in 10 days haha

2) Heal Block

No, I already got him, mate. And yes with 5/65 you can block and parry plenty in uncollected mode.

I dont have 5/65, so yeah technically blocking a whole lot does not work. I mean you got it man, great work.
    I will go back to my grind.
  • I took out Ægon in 15 hits!!! AA for the win against both new champions
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★

2) Heal Block

Already done mate. Very easy fight
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Lol. It's the first day dude.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    AA

AA is a good counter however parry keeps failing and that’s an instant death.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Bring your summoned symbiote! His aggressive... oh wait, wrong month and too soon :(
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    I would say bring void if you have him or someone to reverse healing

Not gonna work. Tried it

2) Heal Block

Already done mate. Very easy fight

very easy with the right champs. Im with you, I just beat him. But some suggestions he gave out wouldnt work as well as he thought. you run into his abilities which make it a technically difficult fight.
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    AA made aegon very easy. The champion uhm not so much. Could not get those neurotoxins in time. However Magik and rulk combined got the job done

I didn't have any issues using him for The Champion either fortunately. My AA is R4/55 though
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Sounds like another fine money maker for them.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Brought 6* void and 4* 5/50 AA after reading here - AA was significantly better