**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just asking

If i traveled to another country, but still playing on the same device, didn't give anyone my acc...would i get banned?

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Nope
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Of course not
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    Good to know, thanks
    What about if i changed my device, would that get me banned?
    No
    But how would they know that this device is mine, not someone else using it ?
    They can not. Most of the bans are done on location basis
    Eg : u log in from a place then completely another i think its quite obvious
  • BudinBudin Posts: 5
    Then that is a bit problematic for some.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    They can not. Most of the bans are done on location basis
    Eg : u log in from a place then completely another i think its quite obvious

No. Most bans are not done on that basis alone. People use VPNs that make their apparent geolocation jump all over the place and they are not banned. People travel while playing and don't get banned.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Hazem wrote: »
    But how would they know that this device is mine, not someone else using it ?

They don't know who owns the device you play on. But since they have no rules about whose device you are allowed to use, they have no need to know who owns the device you play on.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Yeah I use a vpn for downloading free mov... literature... on the struggles we face as a nation..... anyway, vpn is fine