Ægon Is What The Sentry Should Have Been

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,479 ★★★
Its Really Disappointed And Sad At The Same Time To see That Kabam New Made Champion Ægon ( A Powerful Champion That Has A Lot Of Utility ) and Have Combo Mechanic its Like Star Lord 2.0 with Utility

But What About The Sentry ( power of one million exploding suns In the Comic ) He Doesn't Get Any Love ( No Utility at all + Need a lot of Work Just Get Some Average Damage + Basic State That Sucks )

I'm A Big Fan Of The Sentry Comics But Seeing Him Weak In The Game Make Me Really Disappointed and So Everyone That was Hyped For Him When He's Out

I see that They gived the Sentry Him A Synergy With The Champion and Ægon

991swllyo6c1.png
zdty9t9cqh1c.png

But Why ? Why Buff Him Using Synergy when you Can Buff Him Just Directly ?

Comments

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 27,024 ★★★★★
    They already did buff him.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 519 ★★
    because this game only uses Marvel characters, Kabam does not have to make the power level of the characters they included accurate to the comics
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,479 ★★★
    because this game only uses Marvel characters, Kabam does not have to make the power level of the characters they included accurate to the comics

    If Void Is Good why not sentry
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,479 ★★★
    They already did buff him.

    That not A Buff Its Improvement Just Because Kabam made some of he's mind state 100 % Doesn't make him good
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    I personally think the unique synergies from both Ægon and The Champion will elevate him to at least low Demi god tier character. Especially the Ægon one. Crit damage is what makes Corvus a beast and while he won't be at Corvus' level, with a +2500 Crit rating at 5 warps, he will Crit a lot and with a +2500 Crit dmg.. He'll will hit hard. Between the both of them, Ægon is a must have.

    That's me anyway.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,479 ★★★
    Neroa65 wrote: »
    I personally think the unique synergies from both Ægon and The Champion will elevate him to at least low Demi god tier character. Especially the Ægon one. Crit damage is what makes Corvus a beast and while he won't be at Corvus' level, with a +2500 Crit rating at 5 warps, he will Crit a lot and with a +2500 Crit dmg.. He'll will hit hard. Between the both of them, Ægon is a must have.

    That's me anyway.

    That's Good if sentry Did have It in he's Abilities

    But needing a 2 Champ Just To make Him Good sucks A lot
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,479 ★★★
    Neroa65 wrote: »
    I personally think the unique synergies from both Ægon and The Champion will elevate him to at least low Demi god tier character. Especially the Ægon one. Crit damage is what makes Corvus a beast and while he won't be at Corvus' level, with a +2500 Crit rating at 5 warps, he will Crit a lot and with a +2500 Crit dmg.. He'll will hit hard. Between the both of them, Ægon is a must have.

    That's me anyway.

    whats the music did you use in your video

    Big fan of you content by the way
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Just because he’s op in the eq, doesn’t always translate to how good he is playable.
  • I mean, he us alrwady a decent character with some utility. He doesn't need to be OP, and it wasn't meant for him to be.
    Beta chanfes will be made for him. These new sinergies are already overpowering him
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Sentry has insane ramp up damage. Dual immunity. Unstoppable heavy. Heal. Armor break. Heal block. Armor up after l3. Damage over time. What in God’s name are you even saying about him not being good
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,479 ★★★
    ManChild wrote: »
    Sentry has insane ramp up damage. Dual immunity. Unstoppable heavy. Heal. Armor break. Heal block. Armor up after l3. Damage over time. What in God’s name are you even saying about him not being good

    This is a joke only if you have the Void In your team Given tho he's still sucks
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,479 ★★★
    Improvement that will make him good :

    - immunity to Incinerate Like the Void Is
    - Reality Warp Max 8 Gain one every 10 Combo
    - increase He's Basic State
    - 50℅ Chance To Cause Incinerate debuff
    - Sp3 Active Fear Of the Void
    - Make he's Sp1 Fury Stronger
    - Make He's Sp2 Armor Break Stronger
    Special 3
    Sentry consumes 2 Reality Warp to Heal 4000 over 8 seconds.
  • I can't really agree with those ...
    - He is not Void. Void is a different character that is not Sentry. Therefore, Sentry doesn't really need to be immune to incinerate.
    - Reality warps are fine as they are, really can't see why this is a problem.
    - Base stats are fine really ...
    - His sp1 already gives him fury. From the looks of it, Sentry wasn't designed to have DoT debuffs.
    - He already does.
    - His fury and armor break are already fine.
  • Sentry isn't even that bad at all. I'd say he's a "mid tier" character. Obviously not the best, but definitely not the worst(or one of the worst).

    Why do people think that he's much
    worse than that? Is it because of his immense power in the comics? You know how Kabam is with this stuff.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,479 ★★★
    I can't really agree with those ...
    - He is not Void. Void is a different character that is not Sentry. Therefore, Sentry doesn't really need to be immune to incinerate.
    - Reality warps are fine as they are, really can't see why this is a problem.
    - Base stats are fine really ...
    - His sp1 already gives him fury. From the looks of it, Sentry wasn't designed to have DoT debuffs.
    - He already does.
    - His fury and armor break are already fine.

    Basically Sentry and Void Are The Same Person So They Are The same

    He's Fury and armor Break Are not Fine

    He Get Fear of the Void if You Have Void in your Team so He should Not need the Void to active it Because he Sentry and void at the same time
  • Sentry isn't the Void as you can see in the game. They are 2x separate characters.
    Just ignore anything you know from the comics. He doesn't need to be an OP character just because he is in the Marvel univeser. This game doesn't take place in the Marvel Universe
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,325 ★★★
    Sorry but can we talk about that Ægon, Angela, Proxima, and Capt marvel synergy?! Oh how the strong will get stronger
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    They got Ægon spot on. This guy deserves the abilities he has. If you say he is "OP" then whatever.

    They got Sentry wrong. This guy however has been mistreated. Power of a million suns. I know Kabams logic is different but how exactly does their logic in a suns power even work
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,479 ★★★
    Sentry is what Ægon should have been.

    Hhhh your Right
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,479 ★★★
    They got Ægon spot on. This guy deserves the abilities he has. If you say he is "OP" then whatever.

    They got Sentry wrong. This guy however has been mistreated. Power of a million suns. I know Kabams logic is different but how exactly does their logic in a suns power even work

    I'm Wondering The Same
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    ManChild wrote: »
    Sentry has insane ramp up damage. Dual immunity. Unstoppable heavy. Heal. Armor break. Heal block. Armor up after l3. Damage over time. What in God’s name are you even saying about him not being good

    LOL oh man. I did read and comment on this while still in bed at 6:40 am. I thought it said SENTINEL not SENTRY. My apologies to all that read it and you’re welcome to those that laughed. @issamaf80 thank you for quoting it, I never would of gone back and looked at what i had actually commented on.

  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,479 ★★★
    ManChild wrote: »
    ManChild wrote: »
    Sentry has insane ramp up damage. Dual immunity. Unstoppable heavy. Heal. Armor break. Heal block. Armor up after l3. Damage over time. What in God’s name are you even saying about him not being good

    LOL oh man. I did read and comment on this while still in bed at 6:40 am. I thought it said SENTINEL not SENTRY. My apologies to all that read it and you’re welcome to those that laughed. @issamaf80 thank you for quoting it, I never would of gone back and looked at what i had actually commented on.

    no problem have a good sleep
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 27,024 ★★★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    They already did buff him.

    That not A Buff Its Improvement Just Because Kabam made some of he's mind state 100 % Doesn't make him good

    A buff is improvement.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 27,024 ★★★★★
    Just because we pull them doesn't mean they should be God Tier. The game is full of Champs that "should" be powerful. They also have to create a balanced game within itself.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,479 ★★★
    Just because we pull them doesn't mean they should be God Tier. The game is full of Champs that "should" be powerful. They also have to create a balanced game within itself.

    there is no balance in the game if there was kabam wont try to nerf them like blade . AA ..........
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 27,024 ★★★★★
    Neither one were nerfed. Nothing has changed with Blade, and AA was a bug. Albeit the wrong message was given to people, but a bug nonetheless.
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    If they didn’t want to at least follow the marvel universe a bit, they should have named this game contest of champions as opposed to “marvels” contest of champions. Void and sentry are the same people that’s why sp3 turns either void or sentry to the other one. It’s counter intuitive that sentry is this weak.
This discussion has been closed.