**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tradable characters

BoytokerBoytoker Posts: 4
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
We should be able to trade characters to outher players

Tradable characters 69 votes

Yes
42%
FAL7ENProducteLoPrestiFireballs5Ravi525Darkmewtwo666Bigbadromoxion360TriizinhoI_am_GrootShaggyMKnightWolf2099whaler213TellthemIAMNoCharlesR4GEShinyMew2CiglusjrkiddoBoytoker 29 votes
No
52%
Etaki_LirakoiGroundedWisdomtlhStara99Justice_Evo_8Platinumreach4GunzoSw6bluezJohnPaulBusuAppieDoctorAntManAddyosFrostyguardianbelikovDavidHokewSWeaponXAppleisgodVartoxMidknight007kolomvos 36 votes
Outher
5%
SirnoobFrogclawUMReaderLfer58 4 votes

Comments

• FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Yes
    Yes but not with other players.
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Yes
    Would be cool if Kabam implemented a trade system kind of like a slot machine. You choose the character you want to trade in then the slot machine randomly selects 3 characters you can trade it in for.

The penalty would be this feature can only be used once per week. Could also be a penalty where you have to choose from one of the 3 characters and can't back out.
  • Mystic_ManeMystic_Mane Posts: 46
    No
    One big reason player to player trading won't happen - some people have multiple accounts. I could trade my bad champs on one account for good ones on another and effectively combine two accounts into one strong one.

Now, maybe a way to trade characters with Kabam, or an in-game option to swap characters, or a choice of 3-4 champs to choose from when I open my crystal? I would be interested in hearing some ideas on that.
  • Tim1234Tim1234 Posts: 163
    Yes
    yes I agree...trading is a good option
  • Yes
    Think of it as Pokémon. You get a character, and can trade it for another character that you want. If you don't have this feature, then you'll be stuck with a character that you don't want, and wound get good things when you sell characters. This feature would be a very good thing to add.
  • Boomer56Boomer56 Posts: 4
    I see people selling heroes at that point for money or units...units or resources not an issue but cash money would cause a problem. Also if you trade with someone you meet in global how do you know they didnt modify their account to recieve that champ. So when kabam comes to collect back the reward you loose out in the long run
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    No
    Make multiple accounts and abuse that feature, I'd totally do that (sarcastic)
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    No
    A trading option will bring in account farms... It happens in other games. People will start accounts for free content and sell the 4*'s and 5*'s they receive for trading.

It happened in Star Wars Force Collection very often.
  • UMReaderUMReader Posts: 4
    Outher
    While I agree with the majority that trading between players would bring in account farmers and other issues, I like the idea of a slot machine-ish thing, formatted similarly to the Arenas where they let you choose your opponent with limited information.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    No
    Field day for hackers and modders. Then another ban wave would happen and the forums would be spammed with stuff.