**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 21.0 Discussion Thread

Comments

• MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    Got the update and had my first crash part way through the new event quest. Sat at a loading screen for 1-2 minutes then I thought I saw the Android not responding error message but the game crashed. When I went back in it recovered to the fight that it failed to previously load.
  • they get my symbiote without notice and didn't even give me a gold
  • eggistaeggista Posts: 19
    edited November 2018
    loading time is double for me... waiting 1.5m+ for 30sec fight... :'(
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    azhie06 wrote: »
    they get my symbiote without notice and didn't even give me a gold

Check your 1* it should still be there. I think the update automatically drops it down to rank 1.
  • Bryon_502Bryon_502 Posts: 133
    Can we get a better frame for the new profile pic?
  • DanielgarayDanielgaray Posts: 1
    edited November 2018
    Boa noite
  • iPhone overheating issues. Has anyone had an issue with their iPhone overheating as a result of upgrade?
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Bryon_502 wrote: »

For a small cost of 500 units you can get collector with rare frame, and only a fraction of that, 150 units you can get new champions profile pic with gold frames.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    This new combo ender for spiderman and similar is cool
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    i dont know why
    but help request is 200% faster for me know !
    (android mate 10)
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Zonie701 wrote: »
    iPhone overheating issues. Has anyone had an issue with their iPhone overheating as a result of upgrade?

Im on Android and have noticed overheating since the update
  • BrutaroBrutaro Posts: 2
    You took off the game controller support. FIX IT! I have a neck injury and i paid money to play this game. I want it fixed, not excuses.
  • Is this just me? AI reaction time is much much faster than last version. Even the "stumbled time" after my combo, which used to got me a parry, is much shorter and I get hit instead of parry.
  • What will happen if u dont sell the 1* we got?
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Bryon_502 wrote: »

Sure, for x amount of units
  • lankster39lankster39 Posts: 13
    Has anyone not gotten the update it’s the 9 where I’m at and still no update for my iphone
  • Have you nerfed Rogue?? Before the update with a critic, i can steal like 4k HP, now only 2K...
    And power steal its weaker too!
  • `go sub to my channel of DavidPlayz z
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    lankster39 wrote: »
    Has anyone not gotten the update it’s the 9 where I’m at and still no update for my iphone

I got it for my phone but not my ipad
  • Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike

I have tried looking for info on this and I am sorry if I have missed it in another thread; regarding the profile pics in the shop we have 60 days to purchase if we choose too.

If the current ones are not purchased will they return in future or once the 60 days are gone then they are gone forever?

I also think 60 days on the ones purchased for gold is a bit of a stretch - the time frames below would have made more sense.

1000 gold change weekly
    80 units change fortnightly
    150 units change every 30 days
    500 units change every 60 days

Anyway it’s mainly whether once they are gone from shop whether they will return in future that I want to know about.

Thanks in advance!
    -Brutus2099
  • @Kabam Miike characters like sentry and mephisto are not carrying charges in fights since the update
  • It's awesome
  • NoobslayerNoobslayer Posts: 15
    Can u guys consider remaking SUPERIOR Iron man . He has the strongest SYMBIOTE armor but has the same abilities as basic iron man .pls kabam make superior iron man stronger
  • DoogDoog Posts: 3
    When you guys will post the legendary from last month??

9/11 and still Nothing...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Doog wrote: »
    When you guys will post the legendary from last month??

9/11 and still Nothing...

Usually 2 weeks or so after the Event ends.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Any update on Endless loading screens and laggy gameplay in Android
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    I thought with the update the price for premium hero crystals for those who are uncollected would be 60 units. Not that I would them but the price hasn't changed.
    pxfe0953krkf.jpg