**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Top 10 champs according to kabam

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Spent 5 days looking for medusa And morningstar

Lmaooooooo

In all seriousness kabam got this right. Very similar to the Seating tier list.

40fm9juth3z2.jpeg

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Kabam?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I said similar sarcastically. This lust is the true god tier. Top 10
    I still dont get what you're saying.

What does this have to do with Kabam?
    Hamin wrote: »

The champion fights agaisnt the best in the game:

The best in the game are listed under the champions description
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Spent 5 days looking for medusa And morningstar

Lmaooooooo

In all seriousness kabam got this right. Very similar to the Seating tier list.

40fm9juth3z2.jpeg

Don’t forget the ones where the collector was like, we need to find the best people, and there were 8 mini bosses/bosses. I believe it was domino, iceman, hypes, gwenpool, ghost rider, blade, sparky, and Medusa. That’s another variant on the “official god tier” list.

Isn't that a Trucos pic?
    Yes It is but based on kabam data
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    FlareDoge wrote: »
    1.Seatin Not seating and 2. ghost -> SL - Domino -> AA - CapIW -> Hulk Rag - Medusa -> Hyperion

Nah Hyperion>>>>Medusa
    edited November 2018
    Which data? That's what I'm confused about. Why is that Kabam's top champions? Where is this data?

Edit: was it in a pic, forum post, etc?
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I think it's champions that are used the most though those would be god tier champions not champions that kabam necessarily believe are best. Cap IW is superior to ghulk but ghulk is older and great to use straight out as a 6 star so he would see more play. Ghost is better than starlord and arguably better than stark spidey but she was just introduced into the basic crystals so less people have and use her. Same sentiment for domino, emma frost, omega red and killmonger.
  • TrevanRomanoTrevanRomano Posts: 31
    In a forum post that described them as the best champions that the champion is good against or something so trucos made a pic on that
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Which data? That's what I'm confused about. Why is that Kabam's top champions? Where is this data?

It’s in The Champions ability, read that.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Yet domino, killmonger, cap iw and ghost are better than star lord,gladiator hulk, gwenpool and archangel and arent on the list
    Sungj wrote: »
    I think it's champions that are used the most though those would be god tier champions not champions that kabam necessarily believe are best. Cap IW is superior to ghulk but ghulk is older and great to use straight out as a 6 star so he would see more play. Ghost is better than starlord and arguably better than stark spidey but she was just introduced into the basic crystals so less people have and use her. Same sentiment for domino, emma frost, omega red and killmonger.

Lmao ghost better than starlord. Ghost need a bizillion synergies to be at SL level. 😂 stop it.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Lmao ghost better than starlord. Ghost need a bizillion synergies to be at SL level. 😂 stop it.

I guess you haven't watched pandamanpetes videos on ghost then
    GP better than killmonger.
    AA is better than domino
    GHulk is better than Cap IW.
    SL is better than ghost

If you have a different view I respect that. However it does not mean it is true.
    Yes

Yes I have. She needs a billion synergies. Not reliable SL just need SL and dont get hit.
    ok
    1) this is trucos post. not at all supported by kabam!
    2) this is not the came's strongest fighters. the pic clearly says it the best champions to fight against the uncollected Champion this month.
    3) don't you guys read? saying anything and misleading. kabam wont ever make any tier list and undermine one of their other characters

No sir. In the new champion character: in his description it states he likes to fight agaisnt the best in the game. Read the champion description.

And yes it is kabam listing the top champs in the game in a description of a character. Sorry. Trucos just visually express that.
    SknZn wrote: »

Ahh ok. Just read it.

I wouldn't say Kabam tiered them. Yes, they're all good champs, but I think that was placed on The Champion to give him unique buffs against commonly used champions.

Sketchy af, I'll give you that. A bit ridiculous as well.

Anyway, thanks for actually answering my question with real data.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I think we're reading too much into the description.
    Yes

Yes I have. She needs a billion synergies. Not reliable SL just need SL and dont get hit.

This.

In order to make Ghost that potent, you have to meticously build the situation.

With SL, just say sic 'em.
    SknZn wrote: »

Ahh ok. Just read it.

I wouldn't say Kabam tiered them. Yes, they're all good champs, but I think that was placed on The Champion to give him unique buffs against commonly used champions.

Sketchy af, I'll give you that. A bit ridiculous as well.

Anyway, thanks for actually answering my question with real data.

No problem. I agree with your statement but in a sense seems a very legit list of the champs you need to have in your roster.
    GP better than killmonger.
    AA is better than domino
    GHulk is better than Cap IW.
    SL is better than ghost

If you have a different view I respect that. However it does not mean it is true.

1) disagree
    2) disagree
    3) either way
    4) agree
    The biggest thing about GP is that after 50 hits she reduces ability accuracy to 0 on the opponent. This is why she is better than KM.

The biggest thing why AA is better than Domino is again ability accuracy reduction.

Agaisnt non immune champs AA is better than Domino. Agaisnt immune champs Domino is better than AA.

The reason why Gulk is better than Cap IW is his ability to recover agaisnt Debuffs like degen etc.

And SL is no question better than any tech in the game except Spark. @Hamin
    The biggest thing about GP is that after 50 hits she reduces ability accuracy to 0 on the opponent. This is why she is better than KM.

The biggest thing why AA is better than Domino is again ability accuracy reduction.

Agaisnt non immune champs AA is better than Domino. Agaisnt immune champs Domino is better than AA.

The reason why Gulk is better than Cap IW is his ability to recover agaisnt Debuffs like degen etc.

And SL is no question better than any tech in the game except Spark. @Hamin

I can agree with everything but the GP one.
    edited November 2018
    I used 4 star GP to beat Electro in LOL with 10 revives. I do not think KM can do that. Only skill champs that can do that are Blade and GP.

Example 1 up^

KM is a machine gun I love him. But GP on 50 hits is almost game breaking. Not counting incinerate, power lock or the insane armor break.