**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is Aegon missing his left arm when he’s opponent and right arm when you play him?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
Just an observation. When you play against Aegon , he is missing his left arm, but when you play him he’s missing his right arm.

Is this s bug or just a dumb mistake.

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Because the AI champ is a mirrored version of the original. It's obvious with champs that carry an object (Dr Voodoo, Captain America, Loki).

They are right-handed when you control them but lefty when against them.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I think it's just to make his animations consistent and easier to apply. They just reflect the animations from a facing left to facing right perspective which leads to his arm switching depending on when you are fighting as vs against him. I believe its the same thing with winter soldier
  • Options
    Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    How have you played with Aegon?
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Bruce12342 wrote: »
    How have you played with Aegon?

i think your missing the point
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    i noticed this with a bunch of other champs a few years back, mainly guillotine caught my attention,used to bug me but im used to it. its easier to program a mirror image than to show the other side.
  • Options
    themikithemiki Posts: 60
    It’s easier to have the AI mirror a champs than to build them in their correct stance. They would technically be facing their backs towards us and would not be aesthetically pleasing if it was correct. Most fighting games are this way.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Meh. In 3 years, I haven't noticed. I'll probably go back to not noticing. Lol.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    I think it's just to make his animations consistent and easier to apply. They just reflect the animations from a facing left to facing right perspective which leads to his arm switching depending on when you are fighting as vs against him. I believe its the same thing with winter soldier

it is, and Cable's arm and gun and with War Machine's shoulder gun.
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Just an observation. When you play against Aegon , he is missing his left arm, but when you play him he’s missing his right arm.

Is this s bug or just a dumb mistake.

you have noticed that in many SP3 (see Rhino) weapons or shields disappear