Event quest reset to uncollected ...

Event quest does not retain the difficulty you are currently exploring.

Comments

• B_KassB_Kass Posts: 21
    Was about to post this. Working on initial clear of master (and eventually 100%) before i even want to attempt uncollected. Really annoying to flip back and forth between the levels.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 613
    Anything on this. All quest shows “new” and it doesn’t keep what level you’re doing @Kabam Lyra
    Still happening. Everytime you finish a quest go back on the menu lets say to go run a path on war. You come back and its there all quest shows “new” icon on them and it doesnt bring you back to the quest you were doing like the past what 1 1/2 year ???? You gotta choose the specific quest again heroic master. Etc etc. Very annoying.
    Hello ? @Kabam Zibiit
  • Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We'll pass it along to the rest of the team to get looked at. Apologies for the frustrations this has been causing.
    @Vossler77 you are the unsung hero of this issue.
    uiy8sm8t4pmg.jpeg
    I’m at 16% explored on uncollected. ( yes im slow ) still gives me rhe NEW everytime i open the game
    Somehow i feel like this won’t be fixed until the next update. Super annoying
    New month. Same thing. Any update on this ??
  • crogscrogs Posts: 139
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We'll pass it along to the rest of the team to get looked at. Apologies for the frustrations this has been causing.

Well this is the 2nd update where it's been an issue. Makes it apparent nobody that works for the company really plays the game because it's extremely annoying to have to go back to the level I was on. And even though I started on. That particlar level, it still shows as new. And even funnier, now it. Shows none of them as new, and I've only touched master.

But seriously, an obvious visual bug remains for two releases? Guess I should've reported it last time because it's obvious you guys didn't catch it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 12,669
    crogs wrote: »
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We'll pass it along to the rest of the team to get looked at. Apologies for the frustrations this has been causing.

Well this is the 2nd update where it's been an issue. Makes it apparent nobody that works for the company really plays the game because it's extremely annoying to have to go back to the level I was on. And even though I started on. That particlar level, it still shows as new. And even funnier, now it. Shows none of them as new, and I've only touched master.

But seriously, an obvious visual bug remains for two releases? Guess I should've reported it last time because it's obvious you guys didn't catch it.

Bit dramatic for clicking an arrow, isn't it?
    edited December 7
    It does not remember what quest you are currently exploring. This was fix months ago. Last month it was back to what it was before. And can you also get rid of the “NEW” tab on every quest whenever you close and reopen the game. @Kabam Vydious
    You said ( kabam ) that this was brought to the attention of the team yet its not showing in the known bug thread ???
  • Hi! Apologies for the delayed update. We have been able to identify the issue here and it will be resolved in a future update.
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi! Apologies for the delayed update. We have been able to identify the issue here and it will be resolved in a future update.

Do you have an eta?
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi! Apologies for the delayed update. We have been able to identify the issue here and it will be resolved in a future update.

Thx. Very much appreciated