**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant level rewards

So the variant rewards are looking....AMAZING...

But that brings the question if you can complete it who are you hoping to rank up the most?

For me really hoping for Domino to rank 5 and OG Vision to rank 4.... very excited.

So what are you hoping to do?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Corvus or Sorcerer Supreme to 4. Maybe Omega Red to 5.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Pull DV from the basic crystal. Get all mystic rank up gems to rank him to 5/65. And pull a mystic awakening gem.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Btw I would love an Science Class 3>4 and 4>5 gem for my Captain America IW. I would be fine with any class AG maybe except Mutant, the 3>4 gems for 2015 champs only I would like them at any class except Tech and Mutant.
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    Get stuck without even doing the initial clear on all quests. lol judging by the rewards it looks very likely for that to happen to me.

Yea it will be hard for sure... but like all hard things they get easier with time. Practice, study, and watching others clear it... I imagine seatin, dorky, and COW will be popping how to videos the first day.... I will probably find a way to clear it on the last...

• King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Pull DV from the basic crystal. Get all mystic rank up gems to rank him to 5/65. And pull a mystic awakening gem.

Man if you get this.... you win the game... the amount of RNG luck wow.... I will cheer for you though, get it man!!!!
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Man if you get this.... you win the game... the amount of RNG luck wow.... I will cheer for you though, get it man!!!!

Haha it would be pretty insane I know. But dream big or go home.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    If I pull a tech 2015 gem I’ll definitely be taking Rocket to r4, and if I get a science, definitely LC. If I pulled a skill/tech r5 gem, I’ll either take GP or Sentinel to r5.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Haven't even touched LOL yet. I don't think it'll be the near future for me.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

Get uncollected first, it’s waaaaaaaaaay more easier than lol.And having a r5 5* helps a lot.
  • 2015 rank up gems I want to avoid skill and mutant.
    Other classes I'll r4
    Cosmic - Venom
    Science - LC
    Tech - Ultron
    Mystic - Magik
    edited November 2018

Get uncollected first, it’s waaaaaaaaaay more easier than lol.And having a r5 5* helps a lot.
    I am Uncollected.
    Don't have the R5 yet though. XD
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    R4 Rank Ups.
    Mutant - None. I already have Storm at R4. Another Mutant R4 Rank Up is gonna be bad.
    Cosmic - Venom.
    Science - Already have LC at R4. Maybe YJ/Ant man? LOL
    Tech - OG Vision.
    Mystic - Gully or Jug I guess. Already have Magik at R5. =(
    Skill - None. Would be bad too. =(
    Don't care what anyone says. I'd take Blue Clops to R4 if I had to. Lol. Those Crits are useful.
    edited November 2018
    *Insert very effective joke here*....but really. I meant it. Lol.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    I'll take Red up instead. At least he's useful as a secondary attacker on a mutant crit team. =P
    I'm partial to the Unblockable. :)
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Don't care what anyone says. I'd take Blue Clops to R4 if I had to. Lol. Those Crits are useful.

I've pulled 5* Blue Cyclops 4 times. Have him at rank 2 and actually like him. The unblockable specials are fun. I'd take him to R3 if I had expiring mutant cats but that's about it.