**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Introducing Back Issue #1: Ultron's Assault

Comments

• VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I expect LoL 1st path difficulty level ... at the very least .. rewards are insane!

maybe im underestimating, act 5 has similar rewards right? not as many as this one but i am indeed curious. i feel like it wouldnt be as hard as an lol path.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    I'm expecting Occult lab type paths... only longer. And bosses with far more health. The hype is real.
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Will you make sure account sharing will be looked into for this quest specifically? Rewards seem to be AW level (or better) so hopefully you can monitor this similar to AW piloting. I’m sure many will need/hire mercs for full exploration
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    MCOC Team wrote: »

Variant quests, you earn:

5-Star Rank 2 → 3 Gem Crystal x3
    5-Star Rank 3 → 4 Gem Crystal (2015 Champions Only) x3
    5-Star Rank 3 → 4 Gem Crystal x1
    5-Star Rank 4 → 5 Gem Crystal x1
    5-Star Awakening Gem Crystal x1
    5-Star Crystal x1
    Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments x21600
    6-Star Crystal Shards x2250
    5-Star Signature Stone Crystal x48
    Gold x2,100,000
    Units x360

You’re probably wondering about those 5-Star Rank 3 → 4 Gems for 2015 Champions only. Those crystals contain class specific 5-Star Rank Up Gems that can only be used on Champions that were available upon release and those released until the end of 2015!

I just want to confirm and clarify that the 5-Star Rank 2 → 3 Gem Crystal x3 can be used on any Champion and do not have the 2015 Champion restriction on it. Can you please confirm?

has this been answered yet ?? is it just the 3 - 4 5* gem that is restricted?
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    How much time now left for ultron assault
    ???
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    Is any new update coming for playing ultron assault event?
    Or it will be added automatically...
    :neutral:
  • Hulk_77 wrote: »
    What are the energy requirements? I see some folks saying no energy at all, but I don't see a single mod saying that.

The Classic Difficulty will be 1,2,3, while the Variant Difficulty is 3 Energy across the board.
  • Furion17 wrote: »
    How much time now left for ultron assault
    ???

55 minutes and counting! No update needed for this.
  • V1PER1987 wrote: »
    MCOC Team wrote: »

Variant quests, you earn:

5-Star Rank 2 → 3 Gem Crystal x3
    5-Star Rank 3 → 4 Gem Crystal (2015 Champions Only) x3
    5-Star Rank 3 → 4 Gem Crystal x1
    5-Star Rank 4 → 5 Gem Crystal x1
    5-Star Awakening Gem Crystal x1
    5-Star Crystal x1
    Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments x21600
    6-Star Crystal Shards x2250
    5-Star Signature Stone Crystal x48
    Gold x2,100,000
    Units x360

You’re probably wondering about those 5-Star Rank 3 → 4 Gems for 2015 Champions only. Those crystals contain class specific 5-Star Rank Up Gems that can only be used on Champions that were available upon release and those released until the end of 2015!

I just want to confirm and clarify that the 5-Star Rank 2 → 3 Gem Crystal x3 can be used on any Champion and do not have the 2015 Champion restriction on it. Can you please confirm?

Yes! The 5-Star Rank 2 → 3 Gems can be used on any Champion of the Class. It is not restricted to 2015 Champions.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I hear that Ultron Drones are going to have 10,000 block penetration and 5000% attack... That's going to suck if it's true... Gonna need to be flawless with those intercepts.
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    I hear that Ultron Drones are going to have 10,000 block penetration and 5000% attack... That's going to suck if it's true... Gonna need to be flawless with those intercepts.

Where did you hear this?

Seatin on BG stream... Could've been a joke, but I don't know why he would've gotten on just to spread false information.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Probably just a joke that wasn't meant to be consider false information ...
    Also, that block penetration would be against what it was told in the Dev's Diary yesterday, so I doubt that is true at all
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Also, that block penetration would be against what it was told in the Dev's Diary yesterday, so I doubt that is true at all

I agree. They said they didn’t want to beef up numbers, they wanted to make complex nodes that challenge your thinking and what teams to bring. This would be the ultimate hypocrisy if those block proficiency and attack boosts were true.

I agree. They said they didn’t want to beef up numbers, they wanted to make complex nodes that challenge your thinking and what teams to bring. This would those block proficiency and attack boosts would be the ultimate hypocrisy if true.

The drones were just ambushes if I remember correctly though, so it's not like every fight would be this way, just one in each quest or so.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    I remember that in the last quest, Ultron was the main boss. But before him, there was 2x Ultron's ambushes in the way.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

I agree. They said they didn’t want to beef up numbers, they wanted to make complex nodes that challenge your thinking and what teams to bring. This would those block proficiency and attack boosts would be the ultimate hypocrisy if true.

The drones were just ambushes if I remember correctly though, so it's not like every fight would be this way, just one in each quest or so.

Did not watch all of the quest but in 1.1 the drones seemed to be quite common. Anyways it was a troll.zl3chfroeh0b.png
  • What time does the event start?
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

Did not watch all of the quest but in 1.1 the drones seemed to be quite common. Anyways it was a troll.zl3chfroeh0b.png

Alright... Been so long I couldn't remember. Sure hope it was a troll...
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    Just logged in, it shows my first chapter of Classic mode already 100%. I haven't started it yet though. I think it is showing my progress from 2 1/2 years ago.

Also second chapter shows 3 energy per tile and Miike said it should be 2.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    wkqlpvvvyb8z.jpg
    That was easy no energy needed