**KNOWN ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.

Seatin's November tier list

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
What do you guys think about it? Personally, I'm very confused as this means I have got multiple god tiers apparently now
«1

Comments

  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    SknZn wrote: »
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    I dislike it, he has medusa in the wrong tier and I'm trying to think what he is basing this list off. If it's war why is archangel up there? Archangel better than medusa? The whole list is just confusing to me.

    I'll take Medusa over AA in almost any scenario. Only fights that involve healing I'll take in AA over her. Same goes for Capt America IW

    Try take meduse over AA on Aegon or Champion, If target can bleed and poison therefore AA is best in every scenario for offense ofc

    I probably bring medusa over AA on stun immune. Aegon and champion is only hard because of the node so really not a fair comparison. There are way too many poison immune or bleed immune ( or both) champ out there and either immune will make AA less effective. And not even counting OR cable and abom who punishes AA. No one is immune to armor break (maybe iwim).

    Where are you trying to bring medusa?

    Given that AA utility has decreased slightly with introduction of more bleed/poison immune champs/nodes, he is still a great attacker. The fights where he works are mostly over in under 40 hits. AA has no buffs, so he doesnt trigger buffet, he can stop healing with those poison stacks and if he is awakened he can shut down most abilities with neuro toxins.

    As for medusa, she is great as well, just not as much as AA. There's a difference why a 5/50 AA can hit much above his weight whereas medusa needs a higher level to reach the same peak. Ofc, she is awesome against robots, so these are 2 very different champs.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Link?
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    SknZn wrote: »
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    I dislike it, he has medusa in the wrong tier and I'm trying to think what he is basing this list off. If it's war why is archangel up there? Archangel better than medusa? The whole list is just confusing to me.

    I'll take Medusa over AA in almost any scenario. Only fights that involve healing I'll take in AA over her. Same goes for Capt America IW

    Try take meduse over AA on Aegon or Champion, If target can bleed and poison therefore AA is best in every scenario for offense ofc

    I probably bring medusa over AA on stun immune. Aegon and champion is only hard because of the node so really not a fair comparison. There are way too many poison immune or bleed immune ( or both) champ out there and either immune will make AA less effective. And not even counting OR cable and abom who punishes AA. No one is immune to armor break (maybe iwim).

    Where are you trying to bring medusa?

    Given that AA utility has decreased slightly with introduction of more bleed/poison immune champs/nodes, he is still a great attacker. The fights where he works are mostly over in under 40 hits. AA has no buffs, so he doesnt trigger buffet, he can stop healing with those poison stacks and if he is awakened he can shut down most abilities with neuro toxins.

    As for medusa, she is great as well, just not as much as AA. There's a difference why a 5/50 AA can hit much above his weight whereas medusa needs a higher level to reach the same peak. Ofc, she is awesome against robots, so these are 2 very different champs.

    Calm down bro don't think I am disagreeing with you especially when a 4* AA can take care of uncollected bosses. If you read my comment properly all I am saying is if I am facing a stun immune node and I only have medusa or AA to choose from i probably use medusa over AA. Maybe you will pick AA over medusa in that case and that's fine. I just want to bring medusa to do AW boss defense this season.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    what are my thoughts? personally, i dont give a turd. Follow you're own experience, not from some guy who plays in his parents backyard.
  • PaytoPlay wrote: »
    SknZn wrote: »
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    I dislike it, he has medusa in the wrong tier and I'm trying to think what he is basing this list off. If it's war why is archangel up there? Archangel better than medusa? The whole list is just confusing to me.

    I'll take Medusa over AA in almost any scenario. Only fights that involve healing I'll take in AA over her. Same goes for Capt America IW

    Try take meduse over AA on Aegon or Champion, If target can bleed and poison therefore AA is best in every scenario for offense ofc

    I probably bring medusa over AA on stun immune. Aegon and champion is only hard because of the node so really not a fair comparison.

    I think the comparison shouldn't be "fair." The most important question isn't which champions are better than others on a theoretical even playing field. It should be which champions are more useful to the player in all the gameplay situations they have to face, fair or unfair. For me, I find AA more useful than Medusa. YMMV.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    At this point I disagree with a decent amount of his rankings but some are still relatively reasonable. But hey, it’s his opinion, and he clearly that states in his videos, he’s just giving a rough guide.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited November 2018

    @SknZn did you read what I said? I said only in fights that involve Healing, will I take him over Medusa, AEgon is on Buffet & the Champion has insane regen too. SMH
    Try against Unst Jugg, Magik, Domino, Mordo or Thanos, its not only that neurotoxin can stop heal but AA reduction. If u use Medusa over AA against those fights well i have no word for you.
    It’s not only they has insane regen, But reduce AA reduction, 3x neurotoxin boom, no unstoppable, no aspect of war
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    I think a lot of people are riding a hate medusa train, kinda like the blade one. Either that or they don't know how to use her. I always try to be respectful of what someone thinks, but AA over medusa in all areas of the game? What game are you guys playing? Aw attack/defense, and aq medusa outshines him, I'll give him questing but even there he is limited on what he can do against bleed/posion immune champs and stun immune.
    I get your idea, but I didn't say he is good on bleed poison immune one lol, but stun immune? Doesn’t mean he cant neurotoxin, besides not all ppl 1-5 tier aw, plus next season might be different, and for quest its every month we get new one. For offense, if target can bleed and poison, then 100% AA over Medusa for me. It’s my opinion anyway,
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★

    @SknZn 3/5 you mentioned were Class Disadvantages, so obviously wouldn't take Medusa in those match-ups over AA. But Domino & Thanos, yes, I'll take Medusa over AA.

    Okay i get it. Class disadvantage, just ask you 2 friendly questions.
    1) if those mystics were on class reserve node would you bring Medusa over AA?
    2) If this unc aegon and champs weren’t on buffet or any other healin ability would you bring medusa over AA?
Sign In or Register to comment.