**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Account banned without any reason.

I fought a 5* duped rhino on node 51 in AW.
I defeated him in 2 attempts, right after defeating , i got disconnected and got a message that my account has been permanently banned.

I have never used any 3rd party or cheating method. I do share my login info with my friend who lives in the same city, but he has not logged in my account since 3 months, because we changed our alliances.

Even then, lets suppose that i am sharing account, instead of giving me warning, Kabam banned my account permanently. There are a lot of players who share login info and they didn't get banned, instead they got warning.

I've been playing this game since December 2015.
Am i banned because i dont spend money?
Or am i too skilled?

I sent kabam a ticket, and i am going to share their automated reply.
My in game name is "EvilV.e.n.o.m"

Any solution for this rubbish act by Kabam?

8iew625qfcnb.jpg
h5lbvfxnazc1.jpg

Comments

• NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Maybe your 'friend' who you shared with (against TOS) used a mod while on your account?
  • iamJonesyiamJonesy Posts: 2
    Either way, I believe some thing could be done to recover evil venoms account. If he himself didn't do anything wrong, why should he himself be getting punish. Doesn't seem like justice to me at all, it's not like he was rockin a 5* Ultron classic or anything. Let the man play his game!!!
    #freeEVaccount
  • HolloradoHollorado Posts: 1
    i got banned too
    so for kabam let my account back
    i never use 3rd party application for this game
    but i ever share my account once
    you should not to ban my account permanently
    you should give me a warning or something like that
    my nick name its
    GanjaG0D7q4w2j3ebnvf.png
  • BEATING_UBEATING_U Posts: 2
    edited July 2017
    Sounds like kabam has made an error. Hopefully they will take the time to fix it. I don't think they even care about us little guys.
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    Lol you know they didn't

I don't think he was talking to you. I'm guessing someone who posted above you. You came right out and said you cheated. How did they get that wrong?
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    How do I get a refund on everything I've spent in game if I can't access game I want a refund. This is **** considering seatin and other youtubers are advertising mods and cheats and you wonder why so many people are using them! i personally would have never tried it had I not learned what they were from seatin's video but you ban the follower how is that fair wtfever. Labyrinth of legends 100% that's how you know considering how many people play and how many accounts are good enough to beat it 100% so every time someone beats it red flag am I right.

This is laughable.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    They don't say this for no reason: "Our records indicate that this account has been banned for violating our Terms of Service."

They checked your account, I'm 99% sure you used a mod/hack. It's very easy to detect when you're using third party programs.
    i personally would have never tried it had I not learned what they were from seatin's video but you ban the follower how is that fair wtfever.

LOL. Everyone takes the blame for their own actions, he didn't force you to use the mod. He didn't put a gun to your head saying you have to cheat the game. You chose to use the mod. Every game has cheats and hacks, he didn't 'teach' you how to use it, he was trying to raise awareness. And looking at Kabam's latest actions it seemed to work.
  • DieForItDieForIt Posts: 1
    LoPresti wrote: »
    i personally would have never tried it had I not learned what they were from seatin's video but you ban the follower how is that fair wtfever.

LOL. Everyone takes the blame for their own actions, he didn't force you to use the mod. He didn't put a gun to your head saying you have to cheat the game. You chose to use the mod. Every game has cheats and hacks, he didn't 'teach' you how to use it, he was trying to raise awareness. And looking at Kabam's latest actions it seemed to work.

But you don't ban people for sharing account info. Atleast You warn them before you take such a strict action.
    Account sharing is not same as using hacks and mods. Most alliances who run map6 share account info.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I think all the youtubers should get banned, they make money playing the game. Seatin especially since he got all this started..
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Seatin made video about mods and cheating last week, why the **** would you put that out there if you want people not to use them. players probably hade the same idea as me and looked it up and guess what I found a mod lol thank seatin!

Did he explicitly say in his video 'FIND A MOD AND USE IT'

??

Doubt it
  • HolyDirkness41HolyDirkness41 Posts: 85
    Don't cheat and you won't get banned. The contest is better w/o your sorry asses. BYE!
  • Bigdrail93Bigdrail93 Posts: 48
    Seatin made a video about how we need to get rid of the mod users. He didnt say to go out and do it. Man up cheater. Your accounts gone
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    DieForIt wrote: »
    LoPresti wrote: »

But you don't ban people for sharing account info. Atleast You warn them before you take such a strict action.
    Account sharing is not same as using hacks and mods. Most alliances who run map6 share account info.

You do when it's a violation of TOS. Sharing Accounts is against the rules. It doesn't matter who does it. If it's against the rules, then it's subject to disciplinary action as they see fit. Fact is, people should be earning their own Rewards, not doing double time by swapping Accounts. That places people at an unfair advantage. One person is supposed to do the work for one person, on each Account they have. Not many. If someone is not on, then they can't play. Simple as that. Allies shouldn't be encouraging people to break the rules because they can't stand the idea of waiting on someone or missing potential Rewards. That's not fair play.
  • EasyoneEasyone Posts: 5
    Then, how come these guys still freely chatting on Global?dm23wqharync.png
    jvlfl6xv2urb.png

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Easyone wrote: »
    Then, how come these guys still freely chatting on Global?dm23wqharync.png
    jvlfl6xv2urb.png

Clearly they'll get to it.
  • batatobatato Posts: 30
    Look at the BRIGHT side....your cheating Butt can always start a new account....who knows maybe you'll land a 2 Star Spiderman within the first month!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    Hollorado wrote: »
    i got banned too
    my nick name its
    GanjaG0D7q4w2j3ebnvf.png

Level 51 with a duped 5*? Looks like a cheater's account to me. How long have you been playing? 3 weeks? I've found entire alliances full of cheaters from India. Some alliances like that in Russia, too. Cheating is an epidemic now. Depressing.
  • IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    Seatin made video about mods and cheating last week, why the **** would you put that out there if you want people not to use them. players probably hade the same idea as me and looked it up and guess what I found a mod lol thank seatin!

hope you get perma-banned, loser. All cheaters are pathetic. They can't learn how to play.
  • VortenusVortenus Posts: 26
    edited July 2017

You made my day with this one :D
    You get the idea and decided to use cheats from a video that basically states "f**k the cheaters".
    You're pure gold :D
  • kron911kron911 Posts: 8
    Hollorado wrote: »
    i got banned too
    my nick name its
    GanjaG0D7q4w2j3ebnvf.png

Level 51 with a duped 5*? Looks like a cheater's account to me. How long have you been playing? 3 weeks? I've found entire alliances full of cheaters from India. Some alliances like that in Russia, too. Cheating is an epidemic now. Depressing.

lol i am an indian and i play legit... honestly...
  • kron911kron911 Posts: 8
    hahahha but yeah i do agree :neutral:
  • HerediusHeredius Posts: 29
    Everyone who got banned says they play fairy but they still got banned. Sharing your account with someone modding red flagged your account. Figure out which of your "friends" was modding.

The joke is that these people conned others into sharing their account info and got them banned because they were not honest about modding. They will not be honest now. They will blame your cat!
  • Hi everyone,

The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

Our Support Pages also include more information here.

This discussion has been closed.