**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Think there was a mistake...

NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
cyt6p11s7xm7.jpeg

The Inifinity War crystal bundle has Ant Man and Hawkeye both in it, but not Proxima or Corvus Glaive. I find this a bit odd due to the fact that neither Ant Man or Hawkeye were in Infinite War while the other two played important roles.

Might have actually got the offer if those two game changers were in it, kind of missed the mark without them.

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Ant man and Hawkeye are heroes and proxima and corvus and villains.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Possible that the crystal is just for "heroes" (both Loki and Nebula reformed from villians in Infinity War)?
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Why isn't the 5* Thanos in there then :-)
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Antman and hawkeye shouldn't be in there they werent in infinity war
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    Hulk really wasn’t in iw either. He wouldn’t come out.
    EB54 wrote: »

Yes he did. in the beginning. I still say they should have a 5* thanos in there. He was in IW :-)
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    EB54 wrote: »

Yes he did. in the beginning. I still say they should have a 5* thanos in there. He was in IW :-)

Probably because Thanos isn't a hero...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Both here in the infinity war. Just .. not in the movie ...
    You need to go with the in-game story
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    The crystal does say "of the following heroes", and those two you mentioned don't have the hero tag.
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    Ant man and Hawkeye are heroes and proxima and corvus and villains.

Technically even the game doesn't recognize Corvus or Proxima as villains. You don't get points towards "Villain Use" by using your Corvus.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    And if we are getting down to the nitty gritty add that dumpster fire Hulk Buster.
    Thanos isn't a villain...according to who? According to him, he's just cleaning up all the bad stuff in the universe. He sounds good to me. Matter of opinion.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Thanos isn't a villain...according to who? According to him, he's just cleaning up all the bad stuff in the universe. He sounds good to me. Matter of opinion.

I think technically Thanos would fall more into the category of antihero.
  • Thanos isn't a villain...according to who? According to him, he's just cleaning up all the bad stuff in the universe. He sounds good to me. Matter of opinion.

Perspective is everything. Captain America is a hero... according to who? According to the United Nations, Steve Rogers is a criminal who among other things is harboring a wanted terrorist in violation of international law.